- 48.3 cm (19")
- SXGA (1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz)
- 5 ms (on/off)
- Widescreen (5:4)
Check availability at
HP ProDisplay P19A 19-inch LED Backlit Monitor
Boost productivity with essential functionality at an affordable price.
Increase optimal viewing and easy readability of software and tools designed for 5:4 aspect ratio presentations – ideal in banking, healthcare, financial, POS, retail and other business environments.
Get compatible with HP accessories.
Free up valuable desk space and take the monitor completely off the desk; the 100-mm standard VESA pattern supports wall or swing arm mounting with the HP Quick Release or HP Monitor Arm (each sold separately).
Get peace of mind.
Stable product lifecycle and minimum one-year lifespan help ensure product consistency across staggered deployments.
Design the screen for how you work.
HP Display Assistant consolidates monitor setting controls into an easy-to-use, centralized interface.
Earn your environmental stripes.
Help reduce your power consumption costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design built with the environment in mind. Mercury-free LED display backlighting, a low-halogen design and arsenic-free display glass are just a few of the display’s responsible details.
|Display size (diagonal)||48.3 cm (19")|
|Aspect ratio||Widescreen (5:4)|
|Resolution (native)||SXGA (1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz)|
|Pixel pitch||0.294 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static; 1000000:1 dynamic|
|Response time||5 ms (on/off)|
|Display features||Plug and Play; Anti-glare; User programmable; Language selection; On-screen controls; LED Backlights|
|Display Input Type||1 VGA|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||41.4 x 5.75 x 34.7 cm|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||41.4 x 20.64 x 41.82 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||25 W (maximum), 15 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Gold|
|Environmental||Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlighting; Low halogen; TCO Certified|
|Environmental specification footnote number|| External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||Three years parts, labour and on-site limited warranty|
|Physical security||Security lock ready|
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Arsenic and its compounds were not detected using U.S. EPA test methods 3052/6010b by ICP-AES with a Method Detection Limit 10 ppm.
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Lock is sold separately.
-  EPEAT® 2019 registered where applicable. EPEAT ® registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.