- AMD A4-Series APU processor
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- 4 GB
- AMD Radeon
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP 205 G3 All-in-One Desktop PC
Get everything you need with the stylish HP 205 All-in-One Business PC. Keep your work and workspace organized with this powerful, reliable, and affordable All-in-One.
Reliability affordably priced
Affordably meet the daily demands of work and clear away unwanted clutter from your desk with the reliable business ready HP 205 All-in-One.
Stylish design and easy setup
Manage your workspace efficiently with this sleek, smart design with wireless networking for a cable free connectivity. The HP 205 is easy to setup and use; just unpack, place, plug in and get to work.
Powered for business
Get more done with the latest AMD E-Series Quad-Core processors, and integrated AMD Radeon™ R2 Graphics for powerful performance at a great price.
Flexibility comes standard
Your PC memory can work as efficiently as you do with support for up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory, USB 3.0 ports, and HDMI out to connect devices that keep you productive.
- AMD A4-Series APU processor
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- AMD Radeon™ R3 Graphics
- 19.5" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- 1 year (1-1-1) limited warranty and service offering includes 1 year of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.|
|Processor||AMD A4-9125 APU Dual-Core with Radeon™ R3 Graphics (2.3 GHz base clock, up to 2.6 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB cache)|
|Processor footnote|| For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and 36 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
 Card sold separately
|Processor family||AMD A4-Series APU processor|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Internal storage||500 GB 7200 rpm SATA|
|External drive bays||1 slim ODD|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5" HDD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||49.53 cm (19.5") diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R3 Graphics|
|I/O Port location||Side|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 line out; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 2.0|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 2230|
|Audio||Realtek ALC3228-CG codec, mono speakers, HD audio|
|Pointing device||HP USB Wired Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||Universal USB wired keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100 NIC with Realtek RTL8166EH-CG|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||65 W external AC power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||EPEAT® Silver|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1 year (1-1-1) limited warranty and service offering includes 1 year of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  This system requires a separately purchased 64-bit operating system and 64 bit software products to take advantage of the 64-bit processing capabilities of AMD technology Multi-core processing is designed to improve performance of the system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance will vary.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and 36 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Card sold separately
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.