HP Rechargeable Active Pen
Simple, personalized navigation.
Use the pen to write or draw onscreen or work with your touch applications. Customize button functions and shortcuts from your PC with the handy included software control panel for an interactive experience that’s uniquely yours.
Never miss a note
Keep working and creating with a pen that’s rechargeable through your device’s USB-C™ cable. LEDs cue you on charging status.
Launch an app on your device from your pen with a programmable Bluetooth® feature that pairs with frequently-used productivity software tools.
Easy to use
Once your device is paired and in range, it detects the pen and cues you where to place it onscreen. Erase, highlight, and click on your content with the two convenient side buttons.
Rest easy with a one-year limited warranty.
- HP Rechargeable Active Pen
- Replacement nibs (4 POM and 3 Elastomer)
- Replacement tip tool
|兼容作業系統||Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|硬件兼容性||Compatible with HP Elite x2 1013 G3; HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3; HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2; HP EliteBook x360 1040 G5; HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2; HP Pro x2 612 G2|
|保養服務||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance)|
|最小尺寸（闊 x 深 x 高）||14.8 x 1.02 cm|
|最小尺寸（闊 x 深 x 高）||5.82 x 0.4 in|
-  The HP Rechargeable Active Pen is designed for magnetic attach to the HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 and loop attach to the Elite x2 1013 G3 keyboard. On those two models, it has enhanced capabilities that include 20-30 milliseconds latency, tilt detection and tilt sensitivity adjustments, 4096 pressure level, 240 Hz report rate. The pen is also compatible with the HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2, HP Elite x2 1012 G2, HP ProBook 11 360 G1 Education Edition, and HP ProBook 11 360 G2 Education Edition with support for basic capabilities: 30-35 milliseconds latency, no tilt detection or tilt sensitivity adjustments, 2048 pressure level, and a report rate of 133-200 Hz (varies depending on whether simultaneous pen and touch mode is enabled).
-  Windows 10 required. Control panel software is preinstalled or available as a download and only works when the pen is used with the HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 and HP Elite x2 1013 G3. Control panel can be installed on, but does not control pen functions when used with the HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2, HP Elite x2 1012 G2, HP ProBook 11 360 G1 Education Edition and HP ProBook 11 360 G2 Education Edition.
-  Bluetooth® pairing and software programming is only supported on the HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 and HP Elite x2 1013 G3. Basic Bluetooth® pairing to the device is supported on the HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2, HP Elite x2 1012 G2, HP ProBook 11 360 G1 Education Edition and HP ProBook 11 360 G2 Education Edition.
- USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor used by HP Inc. under license.