HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2
Get to work fast with one cable from your USB-A- and USB-C™-enabled notebooks to your displays, devices, and wired network with the flexible, compact HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2. The dock is driven by DisplayLink and compatible with notebooks from HP, Apple®, Dell, Lenovo, and more.
Future-proof your fleet
Designed with universal compatibility in mind, this dock works with both HP and non-HP USB-A-, USB-C™-, and Thunderbolt™-enabled notebooks.
Add your accessories and up to three 4K displays to the dock. Then simply connect it to your notebook through a single USB-C™ cable to access your devices and charge your PC.
Use the included USB-A Adapter to connect your USB notebook to the dock and access your accessories and up to two 4K displays. Use the optional HP 4.5 mm and USB-C Dock Adapter G2 for legacy device barrel charging.
Easily manage your commercial HP fleet
Help IT secure and remotely manage your deployed commercial HP notebooks and the dock with advanced network manageability features that include PXE Boot, LAN/WLAN switching, and WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states.
Reclaim your desk with a compact dock that takes up only 5 x 5 inches of space.
- HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2
|保養服務||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance)|
-  For USB-C™ functionality, host PC must support the DisplayPort™ Alt mode protocol through its USB-C™ port. Thunderbolt™-enabled notebooks will function at USB-C™ speeds. Charging and port replication is supported on notebooks that have implemented USB-C™ industry specifications. Power button to turn on or wake the system, Wake-on LAN from warm and cold dock, Wake-on LAN from S4/S5, and MAC Address Pass-Through S0, S3, S4, S5 warm and cold dock features only function on HP or HP-supported notebooks. HP does not provide Ethernet and audio drivers on Mac PCs.
-  Based on HP internal testing on select non-HP notebook models compatible with USB-C™ industry standards. Certain Alt mode features are not supported, such as power button, MAC Address Pass-Through, Wake-on LAN, and OOB Wake on LAN. Visit the HP Support page to determine your HP notebook's wattage and port specifications. Visit the support page of your non-HP notebook to determine its wattage and port specifications.
-  Three 4K displays supported only on Thunderbolt™- or USB-C™-with-video-enabled notebooks. Supports three displays including the notebook screen.
-  Support for two displays includes one notebook screen and one external display or two external displays.
-  Sold separately.
- Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. Apple is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.