- Processor typeIntel Core i7
- Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64
- Hard Drive512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe® SSD
- RAM32 GB
- GraphicsNVIDIA Quadro
HP ZBook x2 G4 Detachable Workstation
Incredible Power for Limitless Creativity
Multiple modes. Ultimate versatility
With the flexibility of a detachable Bluetooth® keyboard, you can go from laptop to tablet whenever inspiration strikes. Plus customizable HP Quick Keys provide 18 time-saving shortcuts for your favorite Adobe® apps.
Make every stroke count
Create without interruption with a pen that never needs to be charged. It responds instantly to every nuance of your hand with 4,096 pressure sensitive levels and natural tilt capabilities.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 32 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (2 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe® SSD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® M620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 2.17 kg (laptop mode); Starting at 1.65 kg (tablet mode)
- 14" diagonal 4K IPS anti-glare LED-backlit touch screen (3840 x 2160)
- 3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-7500U with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||32 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (2 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe® SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® M620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 power connector; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 USB 3.0 (charging); 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.2)|
|Expansion slots||1 SD media card reader|
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Pointing device||Extra large clickpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two buttons|
|Keyboard||Backlit keyboard with function key control|
|Network interface type||WLAN|
|Network interface||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||90 W external AC power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||36.45 x 22.7 x 2.03 cm (laptop mode); 36.45 x 22.7 x 1.46 cm (tablet mode); 37.08 x 25.1 x 1.86 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 2.17 kg (laptop mode); Starting at 1.65 kg (tablet mode)|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; Fingerprint reader; HP Client Security Suite Gen 3; HP Credential Manager; HP Device Access Manager; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Security Manager; HP Spare Key; Integrated hood sensor; Parallel enable/disable (via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID (available as a configurable option); Serial enable/disable (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip|
|Software||HP Client Security Suite Gen3; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Performance Advisor; HP Remote Graphics Software; Microsoft Defender; HP Drive Encryption (FIPS 140-2); Microsoft Security Essentials; HP PageLift|
|Management features||HP Driver Packs; HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM) preinstalled; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; LANDESK Management|
|Manageability features footnote||[20,21,22]|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
-  HP ePrint Driver: Requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software: Rrequires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th Gen processors.
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Password Manager: Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP EliteBook, HP ZBook, and HP Z Workstation products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  The HP 65W Smart AC Adapter Configurations with Intel HD graphics only, does not support HP Fast Charge.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at http://www.hp.com/go/options www.hp.com/go/options
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Support Assistant: Requires Windows and Internet Access.
-  Power On Authentication: HP commercial platforms support password with this feature and fingerprint where applicable.
-  HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuation Manager: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Management Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Hybrid Graphics configurations and Intel HD graphics configurations.
-  Requires Windows and Intel® 7th generation processors
-  HP ZBook x2 G4 detachable pc is planned to be available for shipment with the above Intel® 7th generation processors in December 2017 and Intel 8th Gen processors in early 2018.