- 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- NVIDIA Quadro
HP ZBook 17 G6 Mobile Workstation
Our flagship ZBook is our ultimate laptop for those who need desktop performance on the go. Edit multiple content streams, manipulate complex data and develop in virtual reality—all on an impressive 17-inch diagonal screen.
Desktop performance. Unplugged.
Blitz render times and speed through multi-app workflows with next generation NVIDIA Quadro® graphics, 128 GB of memory and multiple cores. And, with our industry-leading thermal design, everything stays cool and quiet even under the heaviest workloads.
Work confidently knowing your laptop is certified to tackle the most demanding applications. We've partnered with leading software providers to ensure your ZBook is optimized for peak performance.
Ready to expand. No tools required.
When your technology needs evolve, you can easily upgrade. Simply remove the back panel and switch out your memory or storage in seconds.
- 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- Starting at 3.2 kg
- 17.3" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 72% NTSC
- 3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-9750H with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor family||9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||43.9 cm (17.3") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 72% NTSC|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 power connector; 1 Mini DisplayPort™ 1.4; 1 HDMI 2.0b; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB Type-C™ (Thunderbolt™ 3, pass through support DispalyPort™ 1.4, USB 3.1 Gen 2, with BC 1.2)|
|Expansion slots||1 smart card reader; 1 SD media card reader|
|Audio features||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Pointing device||Dual pointstick; Clickpad with multi-touch gestures enabled, taps enabled as default; Microsoft Precision Touchpad Default Gestures Support|
|Keyboard||HP Collaboration Keyboard, full-size, spill-resistant, backlit, with drain and DuraKeys, clickpad with image sensor and glass surface, multi-touch gestures and taps enabled|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219-V GbE, non-vPro™|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||200 W Slim Smart external AC power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||41.6 x 28.8 x 3.3 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 3.2 kg|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; HP Device Access Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Security Manager; Security lock slot; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Master Boot Record security; Pre-boot authentication; HP BIOSphere Gen5; HP Sure Start Gen5; HP Secure Erase; HP Manageability Integration Kit; HP Sure Recover Gen2; Microsoft Defender; HP Client Security Suite Gen5; HP Sure Sense|
|Software||Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Performance Advisor; HP Recovery Manager; HP Remote Graphics Software; HP Support Assistant; Skype for Business Certified; HP JumpStart; HP Mobile Connect Pro; Native Miracast support; HP Connection Optimizer; HP Cloud Recovery|
|Software footnote|| Skype is not offered in China.
 HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to http://www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect.
 Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
 HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
 HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Intel® 8th generation processors.
 HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
 HP Remote Graphics Software - The remote desktop solution for serious workstation users and their most demanding applications. Download at: http://www.hp.com/go/RGS
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
|Services (Care Pack)||This HP services offers notebook users on the go prompt, reliable coverage in major geographies of the world, for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory channels.
-  Intel® allows architectures designed with four DIMM slots to run at 2400 MT/s
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  GbE - The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  Mini DisplayPort 1.4 with discrete, 1.2 with UMA.
-  Intel® Integrated graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 integrated on CoreTM i7 processors and Intel® UHD Graphics P630 integrated on Xeon® processors.
-  FHD and HD content required to view HD images respectively.
-  Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
-  Optical drive is an optional feature
-  UHD content required to view UHD images.
-  HP BIOSphere - Requires Intel® 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start Gen5 - Available on HP Elite and HP Z Workstation products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen5 requires Windows and is available on select HP Pro, Elite and Z PCs. See product specifications for details.
-  vPro. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  Skype is not offered in China.
-  HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to http://www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  Requires Windows and Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  Microsoft Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  Security lock slot is Lock sold separately.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year.
-  HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
-  Supports HP Fast Charge Technology.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  For detailed Linux® OS/hardware support information, see: http/www.hp.com/linux_hardware_matrix
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software - The remote desktop solution for serious workstation users and their most demanding applications. Download at: http://www.hp.com/go/RGS
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HDMI 2.0b with discrete, 1.4 with UMA.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen2: See product specifications for availability. Requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. HP Sure Recover (Gen1) does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.