- HP ThinPro
- 16 GB M.2 Flash memory
HP t740 Thin Client
Deliver secure, powerhouse performance to your graphics-intensive virtual, cloud, and local computing environments with the HP t740 Thin Client, our most powerful desktop thin client that supports up to six 4K displays.
Our ultimate power and performance
Blaze through demanding workloads with the ultra-powerful AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1756B processor and fast system memory. Render content seamlessly with support for up to six UHD/4K displays.
Encrypt data as it flows between the system memory and processor, protect firmware, and lock down access with an inherently secure thin client that has AMD memory guard, an embedded OS, and a NIST SP800-193 component.
Built to spec, built for you
Get a thin client optimized for your unique business needs with a configurable PCIe slot that supports advanced graphics, multiple displays, alternative networking, and optional ports.
Remotely setup and deploy your devices, boost Wi-Fi® network performance, and get local-quality multimedia with included software that makes our thin clients capable, responsive, and reliable.
- HP ThinPro
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
- 16 GB M.2 Flash memory
- AMD Radeon™ Vega 8
- 1.33 kg
|Operating system||HP ThinPro|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen™ V1756B with Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics (3.25 GHz base clock, up to 3.6 GHz max boost clock, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||16 GB M.2 Flash memory|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Vega 8|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 4 DisplayPort™ 1.2|
|Expansion slots||1 half-height PCIe x16 (x8)|
|Audio features||Internal amplified speaker system for basic audio playback|
|Pointing device||HP USB wired mouse|
|Keyboard||HP black katydid wired keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Realtek RTL8111HSH GbE|
|Protocols||Citrix® HDX; Microsoft RFX/RDP; VMware Horizon® View™ through RDP/PCoIP, and Blast Extreme|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||90 W smart external power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||5 x 21 x 21 cm|
|Software included||HP Device Manager; HP Easy Shell; HP Easy Tools; HP Smart Zero Client Services; HP ThinUpdate; HP True Graphics; Microsoft SCCM/EDM Agent|
|Software||HP Device Manager; HP Easy Shell; HP Easy Tools; HP Smart Zero Client Services; HP ThinUpdate; HP True Graphics; Microsoft SCCM/EDM Agent|
|Software footnote|| Software is dependent on operating system installed. Please refer to this product's QuickSpec for more details.|
|Browser supported||Mozilla Firefox (for models with HP ThinPro)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  DisplayPort™ cables and displays sold separately. The HP t740 Thin Client must be configured with optional AMD Radeon™ E9173 PCI Express graphics card to support more than four displays.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock.
- AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Software is dependent on operating system installed. Please refer to this product's QuickSpec for more details.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Energy Star Configurations available