- HP ThinPro
- 16 GB M.2 Flash memory
- 4 GB
- AMD Radeon
HP t640 Thin Client
Tackle your hybrid local and virtual computing workloads with the HP t640 Thin Client. Help keep your data and device safe across your workflows with built-in security features. Choose the right fit for your specific users and environment with a range of subsystem options.
Maximize what you can accomplish
Empower your workforce with performance that conquers every task—an AMD Ryzen™ R1505G processor, high-speed, responsive system memory, and native support for up to three UHD/4K displays.
Encrypt data as it flows between the system memory and processor, protect firmware, and lock down access with an inherently secure thin client that has AMD Memory Guard, an embedded OS, and a NIST SP800-193 component.
Select from up to 35 different subsystem options, including wired or wireless networking and support for legacy peripherals. Conveniently position the thin client in up to six different orientations with an integrated VESA mount.
Remotely setup and deploy your devices and get local-quality multimedia with exclusive software that makes our thin clients capable, responsive, and reliable.
- HP ThinPro
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 16 GB M.2 Flash memory
- AMD Radeon™ Vega 3
- 1 kg
- 3 year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||HP ThinPro|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen™ R1505G with Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics (2.4 GHz base clock, up to 3.3 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||16 GB M.2 Flash memory|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Vega 3|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||1 audio-in; 2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 3 DisplayPort 1.2|
|Audio features||Internal amplified speaker system for basic audio playback|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Realtek RTL8111HSH GbE|
|Protocols||Citrix® HDX; Microsoft RFX/RDP; VMware Horizon® View™ through RDP/PCoIP, and Blast Extreme|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||45 W smart external power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||3.5 x 19.6 x 19.6 cm|
|Software included||HP Device Manager; HP Easy Shell; HP Easy Tools; HP Smart Zero Client Services; HP ThinUpdate; HP True Graphics; Microsoft SCCM/EDM Agent|
|Browser supported||Mozilla Firefox (for models with HP ThinPro)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Mounting hardware sold separately.
- AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Energy Star Configurations available.