- Processor typeIntel Core i5
- Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64
- Hard Drive1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- RAM4 GB
- GraphicsIntel HD
HP ProDesk 600 G3 Small Form Factor PC
Expansion that extends your investment
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 600 SFF has two bays, two slots, two M.2 connectors, and configurable video ports in addition to legacy ports.
HP exclusive security and manageability
Help prevent data breaches and downtime with HP BIOSphere Gen3 and simplify management with HP WorkWise, HP’s most advanced smartphone app for PC management.
Power through your day with high-performance 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7processors unleashed by optional Intel® Optane™ technology, up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory, and optional graphics cards.
With 8 total USB ports, up to three video outputs, and optional Bluetooth™ connectivity, the HP ProDesk 600 SFF becomes a hub for all your devices in the office.
- Intel® Core™ i5-6500 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
- 4.53 kg
- 3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Form factor||Small form factor|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 DIMM|
|Internal storage||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||Slim SATA DVD-Writer|
|External drive bays||One slim ODD|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5" HDD or 2.5" HDD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 530|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headset connector; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (charging); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 2.0 (fast charging); 1 USB 2.0|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 2.0; 1 audio in; 1 audio out; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 2.0 (non-vPro™); 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 (vPro™); 2 DisplayPort™|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 2280 for storage drives; 2 low-profile PCIe x16 (one wired as a x4)|
|Audio||Conexant CX20632 codec with universal audio jack and 2W internal speaker, headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm), multi-streaming capable|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Intel® I219LM Gigabit Network Connection LOM|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||180 W, up to 85% efficient, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||27 x 9.5 x 29.6 cm|
|Security management||Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); SATA 0,1 port disablement (via BIOS); Drive lock; Serial, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Solenoid hood lock/intrusion sensor; Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices|
|Management features||Intel® vPro™ optional (Core i5 and Core i7)|
|Manageability features footnote|| LANDesk subscription required.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen3 features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
-  HP WorkWise smartphone app will soon be available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  TLC SSD in Federa Information Processing Standard
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Intel® HD Graphics 530: integrated on 6th gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
-  Intel® HD Graphics 630: integrated on 7th gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and Pentium® G4620, 4600, 4600T
-  Intel® HD Graphics 610: integrated on Pentium® G4560, G4560T, Celeron™ G3950, G3930, G3930T
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  NOTE: Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  vPro or non-vPro = 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 rear ports and 2 USB 2.0 rear ports.
-  (1) Internal M.2 PCIe x4 connector for optional Turbo Drive SSD: primary device if installed; 2 low-profile PCIe x16 (one wired as a x4): (1) PCI Express x 16 graphics connector, (1) PCI Express x 4 connector.
-  This card comes with a Serial Port and 2 PS/2 ports (3 ports total). Supports HDMI 2.0a features.
-  Supported resolutions: 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 720 x 480; 720 x 576; 800 x 600; 1024 x 768; 1152 x 864; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 960; 1280 x 1024; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 1920 x 1200; 1600 x 1200; 1920 x 1440; 2048 x 1536; 2560 x 1440; 2560 x 1600; 3440x1440; 3840 x 2160; 4096 x 2160
-  2 SATA connectors.
-  LANDesk subscription required.
-  Optional port (DisplayPort™, HDMI, VGA, or USB-CTM) (USB-CTM option has alt mode DisplayPort™ or 15W output).
-  CyberLink Power Media Player: select models only; CyberLink Power2Go: select models only; Foxit PhantomPDF Express: Windows 7 only; Skype for Business Certified: is not offered in China.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.