- Intel Core i5
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Intel UHD
As low as HK$5,799.00
HP Notebook - 15s-du1001tu
Stay connected to what matters most with long-lasting battery life and a sleek and portable, micro-edge bezel design. Built to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 15" laptop features reliable performance and an expansive display - letting you stream, surf and speed through tasks from sun up to sun down.
See more. Take it anywhere.
With its 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, slim and light design, plus 81% screen to body ratio – this PC lets you see more and do more, no matter where the day takes you.
Reliable performance for every day
Powerful enough for your busiest days – this PC features an Intel® processor. Plus, speed things up and store more of what you love with ample device storage.
Powered up and productive. All day long.
With long-lasting battery life and fast-charge technology, this laptop lets you work, watch, and stay connected all day. Integrated precision touchpad with multi-touch support speeds up both navigation and productivity.
- Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- Starting at 1.78 kg
- 15.6" diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- 1 year limited parts and labour
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-10210U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
|Processor family||10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Form factor||Standard laptop|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.|
|Internal storage||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||15.6" diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Ports||1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format SD media card reader|
|Audio features||Dual speakers|
|Webcam||HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support; Precision Touchpad Support|
|Keyboard||Full-size, natural silver keyboard with numeric keypad|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN|
|Wireless||Realtek 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo|
|Wireless note||Miracast compatible|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply type||45 W Smart AC power adapter|
|Battery type||3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery life video playback||Up to 8 hours and 30 minutes|
|Battery weight||210 g|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||35.85 x 24.2 x 1.99 cm|
|Dimension note (metric)||Dimensions vary by configuration|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||30.5 x 52 x 6.9 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.78 kg|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight varies by configuration|
|Package weight||2.5 kg|
|Product color||Natural silver|
|HP apps||HP Audio Switch; HP Documentation; HP ePrint; HP e-Service; HP JumpStart; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant; HP Connection Optimizer|
|HP Apps footnote|| HP e-Service: Available in China only.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labour|
-  Screen is measured by active screen area.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  HP e-Service: Available in China only.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Battery life tested by HP using continuous FHD video playback, 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 17%, player audio level at 100%, played full-screen from local storage, headphone attached, wireless on but not connected. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.