Frequently asked questions
Orders and Delivery Information
- Is there any additional charge for the orders?
There will be a delivery charge of HK$195 for order under HK$500.
For order of Ink & Toner only, free FREE EF locker pick-up service will be provided for order over HK$250. Exact order pickup date maybe affected subject to capacity of lockers.
You will receive an SMS containing the locker's password once your order is available for pick-up. Please pick up your order within 40 hours for EF Lockers of receiving the SMS, or it will be returned to our warehouse and delivery fee of HK$195 will be charged for re-scheduling of delivery.
- What is the available Shipping Method?
Your order will be delivered according to the Delivery Date upon order confirmation.
- Door-to-Door Delivery covers urban area of Hong Kong SAR only, but excluding Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Outlaying Islands.
We only offer limited delivery service to the following areas: Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Airport and Disneyland. Additional delivery fee will be charged. Please check with our Customer Service for more information.
Total Order Amount*
>=HK$250 (order of toner and ink only)
FREE EF locker pick-up service
- How do I check the status of my orders?
If you checkout as a guest, you can check your order status here by providing your order number and email.
- When will I expect delivery of my purchase?
Conventionally your order will be delivered according to the Delivery Date upon order confirmation. However, due to a market wide shortage of certain microprocessors or limited stocks, we may not be able to deliver your order within 14 working days. Please call our HPDIRECT.COM.HK hotline 8100 3081 or email to email@example.com for an indication of the delivery time.
- What should I do in case of online credit card payment failure?
There are many reasons for an online credit card payment failure. The most popular reasons include, exceeding of daily withdrawal or purchase limits, first-time orders and high-value purchases, incorrect credit card information (e.g. newly renewed credit card with updated expiry date etc.). In case you encounter any payment failure during checkout, you may contact the credit card issuing bank to confirm first.
- Repayment using credit card online. Login your account to make a repayment (if you are a member); or click “Order Look Up” and provide your Order Number and Email to make a repayment.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card.
- How do I pay? What are the methods of payment?
Currently we accept:
- Credit Cards (Visa / MasterCard) - full payment
- Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard) - 12-month installment payment for Hang Seng only card holder is required to make appointment and visit Redemption Center in person, for enquiry, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank-in Transfer (Hang Seng Bank)
Account Name: APAC Solution Corporation Limited
Account Number: 228-769816-883
(Remark: Upon payment, please keep the ORIGINCAL copy of receipt and notify HPDIRECT.COM.HK by 8100 3081 or email@example.com. HPDIRECT.COM.HK will collect the receipt as proof of payment)
- What are my credit card options?
Currently we accept MasterCard and Visa. We do not accept debit cards.
- How safe are my credit card transactions?
COM.HK works hard to ensure that every credit card transaction occurs within a secure environment. All your ordering data as well as your personal data is encrypted by SSL. HPDIRECT.COM.HK does not retain your credit card information after your order is completed. By requesting that you fill in your credit card details with each purchase, you can rest assured that your credit card information will be kept confidential. The transaction related information on HPDIRECT.COM.HK Store is 128-bit encrypted and support “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”.
- How do I cancel my order?
Orders cannot be canceled once they are confirmed.
- What is the purpose of the Register/Sign-in?
The Register/Sign-in recognizes a regular customer. If you have provided your Bill To and Ship To details, it also speeds up the Checkout process by automatically populating the details for you. Another advantage is that, if you choose to, you can receive information on HP's special deals and announcements.
Site Security and Privacy
- Is the HPDIRECT.COM.HK secure?
COM.HK is dedicated to providing you with a secure and private shopping experience. We safeguard your information using standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. This process codes the information transferred between you and the server and renders it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. The transaction related information on HPDIRECT.COM.HK Store is 128-bit encrypted and support “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”.How does HPDIRECT.COM.HK treat my personal information?
Any personal information you provide to HPDIRECT.COM.HK during your visit to the online store is managed by HPDIRECT.COM.HK and held in the strictest of confidence. We do not give or sell any of this information to outside organizations. If you have further security concerns or feel more comfortable ordering by phone, please call us at 8100 3081. See HPDIRECT.COM.HK's Privacy Statement for more details https://www.hpshopping.hk/en/privacy.
Freedom to print
- Can I arrange early delivery if I run out of existing supplies before the supply date?
yes, if you have used up your existing supplies before the scheduled date of replenishing them, you can arrange for early delivery in the HP online store system under “My Orders.” However, delivery can only be made earlier than the specified date. No delay is allowed.
- I don’t wish to commit to buying cartridges right now. Am I better off just buying the printer?
Buying a printer direct from other retailers will not offer the exclusive bundle of benefits available under Freedom2Print. Not only do you enjoy complimentary delivery of the printer and cartridges, you also benefit from HP’s award-winning onsite warranty as long as you are subscribing to the plan. And shoold you run out of ink, just ring us and we’ll deliver the cartridges to your doorstep. With this plan, you can just focus on your business.
- What is the procedure for trade-in program for my old machines?
HP Shop and e-shop associates will drop down your old machine product information data, after 3 working days, a coworker will call back to reserve the time for collection on the old machine. When the old machine is collected, supermarket coupons will be sent immediately.
- Is inkjet technology as good as laser? Will it print fast enough? Will the print quality be good?
Inkjet technology has come a long way since its invention. In fact, our OJ Pro X series is one of fastest printers in the desktop printing category, thanks to HP’s proprietary ‘PageWide Technology’. This new and innovative technology gives you professional quality prints at up to twice the speed and half the printing cost of laser.
- Details terms and condition for Freedom to Print monthly fee plan