Frequently asked questions
Orders and Delivery Information
- Is there any additional charge for the orders?
There will be a delivery charge of HK$195 for order under HK$500.
For order of Ink & Toner only, free FREE EF locker pick-up service will be provided for order over HK$250. Exact order pickup date maybe affected subject to capacity of lockers.
You will receive an SMS containing the locker's password once your order is available for pick-up. Please pick up your order within 40 hours for EF Lockers of receiving the SMS, or it will be returned to our warehouse and delivery fee of HK$195 will be charged for re-scheduling of delivery.
* Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Outlying Islands are excluded.
- What is the available Shipping Method?
Your order will be delivered according to the Delivery Date upon order confirmation.
- Door-to-Door Delivery covers urban area of Hong Kong SAR only, but excluding Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Outlaying Islands.
We only offer limited delivery service to the following areas: Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Airport and Disneyland. Additional delivery fee will be charged. Please check with our Customer Service for more information.
Total Order Amount*
>=HK$250 (order of toner and ink only)
FREE EF locker pick-up service
o In case where an item to be delivered cannot fit in a lift or be transported by the lift, or no lift is available for goods delivery, customers have to come down to ground floor for collection. If our delivery staff is requested to walk up the stairs, an extra delivery fee HK$50 per floor is charged. Customers must pay upon order confirmation.
o Please take note that our deliveryman will not wait longer than 15 minutes for each shipment.
o If order items to be split into more than a single delivery, delivery cost will be counted separately.
o We will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused when products are left at the door or at the security office upon customer's request.
· Items will be delivered after order confirmation. Delivery time will be within office hours from Monday to Friday. The exact delivery time will be according to logistics schedule.
· In case customer is not available for the scheduled time arranged by logistics , the delivery may be delayed for further arrangement.
· Door-to-Door delivery is not available to areas that cannot be reached directly by delivery vehicles.
· In the event the lift is out of order, customers will be contacted to re-schedule the delivery.
· Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above is raised or a black rainstorm warning is hoisted. In this case, customers will be contacted to re-schedule the delivery.
· We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if customers are not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
· Customers have to notify us of any changes of the delivery address.
· We reserve the right to refuse the delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
- How do I check the status of my orders?
If you checkout as a guest, you can check your order status here by providing your order number and email.
If you checkout as a member, you can login and check your order status in the “My Account”.
In case you have an further enquiries, please feel free to call HPDIRECT.COM.HK hotline 8100 3081 or email to email@example.com for assistance.
- When will I expect delivery of my purchase?
Conventionally your order will be delivered according to the Delivery Date upon order confirmation. However, due to a market wide shortage of certain microprocessors or limited stocks, we may not be able to deliver your order within 14 working days. Please call our HPDIRECT.COM.HK hotline 8100 3081 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an indication of the delivery time.
- What should I do in case of online credit card payment failure?
There are many reasons for an online credit card payment failure. The most popular reasons include, exceeding of daily withdrawal or purchase limits, first-time orders and high-value purchases, incorrect credit card information (e.g. newly renewed credit card with updated expiry date etc.). In case you encounter any payment failure during checkout, you may contact the credit card issuing bank to confirm first.
After you have checked with the bank and have ensured that the credit card information are entered correctly, you may:
- Repayment using credit card online. Login your account to make a repayment (if you are a member); or click “Order Look Up” and provide your Order Number and Email to make a repayment.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card.
In case you have other payment failure cases, please feel free to contact us.
- How do I pay? What are the methods of payment?
Currently we accept:
- Credit Cards (Visa / MasterCard) - full payment
- Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard) - 12-month installment payment for Hang Seng only card holder is required to make appointment and visit Redemption Center in person, for enquiry, please contact us by email@example.com
- Bank-in Transfer (Hang Seng Bank)
Account Name: APAC Solution Corporation Limited
Account Number: 228-769816-883
(Remark: Upon payment, please keep the ORIGINCAL copy of receipt and notify HPDIRECT.COM.HK by 8100 3081 or firstname.lastname@example.org. HPDIRECT.COM.HK will collect the receipt as proof of payment)
- What are my credit card options?
Currently we accept MasterCard and Visa. We do not accept debit cards.
- How safe are my credit card transactions?
COM.HK works hard to ensure that every credit card transaction occurs within a secure environment. All your ordering data as well as your personal data is encrypted by SSL. HPDIRECT.COM.HK does not retain your credit card information after your order is completed. By requesting that you fill in your credit card details with each purchase, you can rest assured that your credit card information will be kept confidential. The transaction related information on HPDIRECT.COM.HK Store is 128-bit encrypted and support “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”.
- How do I cancel my order?
Orders cannot be canceled once they are confirmed.
- What is the purpose of the Register/Sign-in?
The Register/Sign-in recognizes a regular customer. If you have provided your Bill To and Ship To details, it also speeds up the Checkout process by automatically populating the details for you. Another advantage is that, if you choose to, you can receive information on HP's special deals and announcements.
Site Security and Privacy
- Is the HPDIRECT.COM.HK secure?
COM.HK is dedicated to providing you with a secure and private shopping experience. We safeguard your information using standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. This process codes the information transferred between you and the server and renders it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. The transaction related information on HPDIRECT.COM.HK Store is 128-bit encrypted and support “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”.How does HPDIRECT.COM.HK treat my personal information?
Any personal information you provide to HPDIRECT.COM.HK during your visit to the online store is managed by HPDIRECT.COM.HK and held in the strictest of confidence. We do not give or sell any of this information to outside organizations. If you have further security concerns or feel more comfortable ordering by phone, please call us at 8100 3081. See HPDIRECT.COM.HK's Privacy Statement for more details https://www.hpshopping.hk/en/privacy.
Freedom to print
- Can I arrange early delivery if I run out of existing supplies before the supply date?
yes, if you have used up your existing supplies before the scheduled date of replenishing them, you can arrange for early delivery in the HP online store system under “My Orders.” However, delivery can only be made earlier than the specified date. No delay is allowed.
- I don’t wish to commit to buying cartridges right now. Am I better off just buying the printer?
Buying a printer direct from other retailers will not offer the exclusive bundle of benefits available under Freedom2Print. Not only do you enjoy complimentary delivery of the printer and cartridges, you also benefit from HP’s award-winning onsite warranty as long as you are subscribing to the plan. And shoold you run out of ink, just ring us and we’ll deliver the cartridges to your doorstep. With this plan, you can just focus on your business.
- What is the procedure for trade-in program for my old machines?
HP Shop and e-shop associates will drop down your old machine product information data, after 3 working days, a coworker will call back to reserve the time for collection on the old machine. When the old machine is collected, supermarket coupons will be sent immediately.
- Is inkjet technology as good as laser? Will it print fast enough? Will the print quality be good?
Inkjet technology has come a long way since its invention. In fact, our OJ Pro X series is one of fastest printers in the desktop printing category, thanks to HP’s proprietary ‘PageWide Technology’. This new and innovative technology gives you professional quality prints at up to twice the speed and half the printing cost of laser.
- Details terms and condition for Freedom to Print monthly fee plan
1. Plan for a period of 24 months. Credit card issued by a designated bank will be used to pay interest-free instalments.
2. At the end of the contract period, no refund will be given for any remaining ink cartridges.
3. The "Freedom to Print" plan and promotion activities cannot be used in conjunction with other HP promotion activities.
4. In the event of any dispute, HP reserves the right of final decision.