- MIL STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- HP Touchpoint Manager supports Android™, iOS and Windows operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information. Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription. Out-of-band HP only Wipe, Lock, Unlock and reporting of BIOS boot error codes is available on select HP EliteBooks and select HP Elite x2 devices requires an internet connection, Intel® vPro™ technology and functions in S3/Sleep, S4/Hibernate and S5/Soft Off power states. SATA drives are wiped. The remote wipe of Self Encrypting Drives that have hardware encryption active is not supported. Some features require a Pro subscription.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of system disk (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
- Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Recharges the battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode when used with the power adapter provided with the notebook.After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging speed will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.