Run a small business? Call 1800 891 209
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP DesignJet T730 36-in Printer
Ideal for use in the studio or at the job site, this robust, compact printer delivers A1/D-size prints in 25 seconds and helps keep you productive with large HP ink cartridges that can reduce interventions.
Robust, compact, and professional—this printer fits your business and gives you space to work.
Print at half scale—and cut waste by 50%—with automatic sheet feeder/tray. Easy wireless connectivity means you can place it nearly anywhere. Easily print project sets and PDF documents. Features a redesigned stand that reduces C02e.
Cut waste by 50%—print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls.
HP Mobile Printing makes it easier than ever to connect to your HP DesignJet printer. Print from your mobile device in just a few simple clicks. And use the HP Smart app to access additional features when printing on-the-go.
Print from mobile devices in a few simple clicks with HP Mobile Printing—quickly work through revisions.
- A1 Color HP DesignJet Large Format Printer, Perfect For Enterprise
- Print only
- 25 sec/page on A1, 81 A1 prints per hour
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- HP DesignJet T730 Printer, printhead, ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Average weekly print volume (D/A1)||100 D/A1 prints per week|
|Print languages||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, URF|
|Model size||914 mm|
|Guaranteed minimum line width||0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))|
|Guaranteed minimum line width footnote||Measured on HP Matte Film|
|Theoretical minimum line width||0.02 mm (HP-GL/2 addressable)|
|Line accuracy note||±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E HP Heavyweight media in Best or Normal mode with Original HP inks|
|Print speed||25 sec/page on A1, 82 A1 prints per hour|
|Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)||82 A1 prints per hour|
|Print time line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)||25 sec/page|
|Maximum optical density (black)||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Maximum optical density footnote (black)||With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks.|
|Non-printable area (cut-sheet)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Non-printable area (roll media)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Printing path||Wi-Fi Direct to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint and HP Smart app for Android and iOS devices, Windows and macOS printer drivers, print from USB pen drive|
|Printer drivers included||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; Raster driver for macOS and Windows|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Connectivity, optional||HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ and HP Smart App. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS|
|Power Consumption Description||35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1.2 A max|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (C, M, Y, mK)|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||HP 728 Ink Cartridge: matte black (300 ml); cyan, magenta, yellow (130 ml); matte black, cyan, magenta, yellow (69 ml); cyan, magenta, yellow (40 ml)|
|Print heads||1 (C, M, Y, mK)|
|Print head nozzles||1376|
|Ink drop||6 pl (C, M, Y); 12.6 pl (mK)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (mK)|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)|
|Media sizes supported||Input tray: A4, A3; Manual feed: A2, A1, A0|
|Media sizes, custom||Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; Manual feed: 330 x 482 to 914 x 1897 mm|
|Media sizes standard (metric rolls)||279 to 914 mm|
|Media width, maximum||914 mm|
|Media weight, recommended||60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (input tray)|
|Media thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Roll external diameter||100 mm|
|Roll maximum input||1|
|Roll maximum weight||6.2 kg|
|Supported Primary Applications||Line drawings; Renderings; Presentations|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-25 to 55ºC|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 95% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions||6.5 B(A) (operating), <3.4 B(A) (idle)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||48 dB(A) (operating), <16 dB(A) (idle)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||1403 x 605 x 1155 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1578 x 575 x 646 mm|
|Package weight||65.7 kg|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet T730 Printer, printhead, ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord|
|Software included||HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Support Assistant, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP DesignJet Utility for macOS and Windows|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.|
|Certification and Compliance|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Compliant with Class B requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC/R&TTE Directives), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI); Certified as Class A product: Korea (KCC)|
|Environmental Certifications||ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Silver, CE marking (including RoHS, WEEE, REACH). In compliance with WW RoHS materials restriction requirements in China, Korea, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Serbia, and Ukraine.|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD, EN 60950-1 and EN 62368-1 compliant); Russia (EAC); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Mexico (NYCE); Argentina (IRAM); India (BIS)|
|Web address for additional information||http://www.hp.com/go/designjett730|
|Accessories||HP DesignJet 36-in Spindle B3Q37A, HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter N7P47AA, HP DesignJet Rugged Case N9M07A|
|Services (Care Pack)||UC744E HP Network Installation Service; U1XV4E HP Preventive Maintenance Service; U8PH0E HP 3 year Next Business Day HW Support; U8TY6E HP 4 year Next Business Day HW Support; U8PH1E HP 5 year Next Business Day HW Support; U8PH2PE HP 1 year Post Warranty Next Business Day HW Support; U8TY7PE HP 2 year Post Warranty Next Business Day HW Support|
-  Printing on sheets eliminates the extra work and cutting waste of printing on performance equivalent roll-based printers in the market as of September, 2015. For example, printing at half scale (13.5 inches) on a typical (36-inch) roll results in over 50% paper waste and additional labor to cut.
-  Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
-  Redesigned stand with reduced material usage and 28% weight reduction compared to the previous stand model used in HP DesignJet T730 Printer. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.
-  The HP Smart app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v12.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v7 (Nougat) or later. The HP Smart app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
-  Mechanical printing time. Printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP inks.
-  ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E printing material in Best or Normal mode with HP Heavyweight Coated roll feed and Original HP inks.
-  With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks.