Run a small business? Call 1800 891 209
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB SATA SSD
- 16 GB
- Intel® HD
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP Z2 Mini G5 Workstation
Get even more high-end performance packed into an insanely small device. Take on 3D design projects and work in multiple pro apps easily. Widely versatile, it's the obvious choice for the modern workplace.
Be uncompromising about performance
With new Intel® processor options and professional graphics options, you get reliable performance in multi-threaded apps. Don't worry about overheating—our advanced thermals keep things cool and quiet.
The perfect fit, anywhere
Create the ideal setup—from the office to the shop floor to the data center. Mount under a desk or behind a display, then connect to multiple screens and other hardware. Or centrally manage your fleet of mini's with versatile rack mounting options.
We test it so you can trust it. 24/7.
We know you need performance you can rely on. That's why our products endure over 360K hours of rigorous testing, MIL-STD testing and software certifications.
HP's most secure workstation.
Advanced security features come standard on every Z2 Mini. System safeguards like the industry’s first self-healing BIOS help lock your device, data and identity down tight.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB SATA SSD
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- Starting at 2.1 kg
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-10700 (2.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
|Processor family||10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||512 GB SATA SSD|
|Hard drive (2nd)||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Storage type||HDD; SSD|
|Internal drive bays||One 2.5"; Two M.2 NVME 2280 SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| NVIDIA® Quadro® P620, available in Oct, 2020 and requires factory configuration.
 Discrete graphics must be purchased with Intel Core i9-10900F processor and Intel Core i5-10400F processor.
 NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated); AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 3200 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated); NVIDIA® Quadro® T2000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated); NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated) Only available factory integrated.
|I/O Port location||Side|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 3 DisplayPort™ 1.4; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (charge support up to 5V/3A)|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 PCIe 3 x1|
|Keyboard||HP Wired Desktop 320K keyboard|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||280 W external power adapter, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||21.6 x 21.6 x 5.8 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 2.1 kg|
|Security management||HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Click; HP Sure Sense; HP Sure Start Gen6; HP Sure Run Gen3; HP Sure Recover Gen3; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Sure Admin; Hood Sensor Optional Kit; HP Client Security Manager Gen6|
|Software included||HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI; HP Performance Advisor; HP Support Assistant; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows; ZCentral Remote Boost; HP Image Assistant; HP Manageability Integration Kit|
|Warranty and Services|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Rack mounting hardware sold separately.
-  Undergoes MIL-STD testing. MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Service.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel Core i3-10300, Intel Core i3-10320, Intel Xeon W-1270P and Intel Xeon W-1290 processors available in October, 2020 and requires factory configuration.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or WLAN card and TPM 2.0 are required. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Keyboard and Mouse are optional or add on features. The HP Antimicrobial Keyboard and HP Antimicrobial Mouse are only available in China.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® P620, available in Oct, 2020 and requires factory configuration.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on the select HP PCs.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  Non-ECC memory is supported on all processors. ECC is only enabled on Xeon.
-  Discrete graphics must be purchased with Intel Core i9-10900F processor and Intel Core i5-10400F processor.
-  HP Pro Security Edition is available preloaded on select HP PCs and includes HP Sure Click Pro and HP Sure Sense Pro. 3-year license required. The HP Pro Security Edition software is licensed under the license terms of the HP End User License Agreement (EULA) that can be found at:https://h30670.www3.hp.com/ecommerce/common/disclaimer.do#EN_US as modified by the following: 7. Term. Unless otherwise terminated earlier pursuant to the terms contained in this EULA, the license for the HP Pro Security Edition (HP Sure Sense Pro and HP Sure Click Pro) is effective upon activation and will continue for thirty-six (36) months thereafter (“Initial Term”). At the end of the Initial Term you may either (a) purchase a renewal license for the HP Pro Security Edition from HP.com, HP Sales or an HP Channel Partner, or (b) continue using the standard versions of HP Sure Click and HP Sure Sense at no additional cost with no future software updates or HP Support.
-  Actual flex I/O choice depends on configuration selected.
-  Configurations with Intel® on i9-10900F and i5-10400F CPUs; Discrete graphics card must be configured when configuring CPUs without Intel UHD graphics.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 6 is available on select HP PCs and workstations. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen3 is available on select Windows 10 based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with select Intel® or AMD processors
-  HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Configurations with the Intel Xeon W-1250P, W-1270P, W-1290P are offered on the 125W motherboard only.
-  HP Z2 Mini G5 Workstation can only support one storage device: either one SATA or one NVMe, not both.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated); AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 3200 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated); NVIDIA® Quadro® T2000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated); NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated) Only available factory integrated.
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. RGS requires Windows, RHEL (7 or 8), UBUNTU 18.04 LTS, or HP ThinPro 7operating systems. MacOS (10.13 or newer) operating system is only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.