We are open this weekend and Australia Day - call us on 1300 725 017 (9AM - 7 PM AEST)
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP 83 680-ml Yellow DesignJet UV Ink Cartridge
Unrivalled print speeds. Get fast, no-compromise inkjet printing with HP 83 UV Ink Cartridges.
Patented inks for fade resistant, color-rich images on a wide variety of media
Specially formulated inks support instant dry time for immediate lamination
Smart printing technology makes adjustments to optimize print quality
Get fast, no-compromise UV-resistant inkjet printing with HP 83 UV Printheads and HP's Jetexpress technology.
Value packs with ink cartridges, printheads and cleaner for savings, convenience
Modular ink delivery system for economical replacement of individual cartridges
HP warranty and support
Legendary HP quality and reliability for maximum uptime
Always clear and sharp. HP 83 UV Ink Supplies, HP Designjet 5500/5000 series printers and HP printing materials are engineered and tested together to ensure uncompromising print quality, performance and reliability.
Smart technology monitors ink levels and facilitates on-line ordering
- Cartridge Colors: Yellow
- Print Technology: Ink
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Print head nozzles||Not applicable|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||680 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Yellow|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Product sub type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||114.3 x 320 x 55.9 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||320 x 114.3 x 55.9 mm|
|Warranty||90 Days (Return to HP - Unit Replacement)|
|Warranty||HP warrants that HP products are free from defects in workmanship or material under normal use in accordance with specifications until the date marked on the product. Warranty does not cover empty products or products that have been modified in any way. For complete warranty details contact your dealer or see www.hp.com/support/inkjet_warranty. You may also have statutory legal rights against the seller in addition to this manufacturer's warranty which are not restricted by this manufacturer's warranty.|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40° C|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60° C|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Designjet 5000 and 5500 Printer series|
|Package weight||0.95 kg|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  Fade resistance claim is based on HP 83 UV inks together with the following HP printing material: HP Durable Image Gloss UV, HP Studio Canvas, and HP Heavyweight Coated Paper, in independent testing conducted by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. according to Wilhelm methodology.
-  HP achieves “instant dry time for immediate lamination” using HP Productivity Gloss media and HP Premium Coated and Heavyweight Coated printing material.
-  Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
-  Program availability varies by region/printer.