HP Online Store ‘BONUS Prepaid Gift Card’ promotion - Australia
*Terms and conditions apply. Limit 1 claim per End User or company per promotional period and claimant must purchase an Eligible Product for his, her or its own personal use in Australia and not for resale or re-supply or export. HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to extend or modify the promotion at its discretion.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Eligible Product” means any HP notebook, personal computer (PC), printer, accessory, display or workstation that has been included in this promotion. Please refer to promo page for eligible product list. Any products not present in the list are not part of the promotion & will not be eligible for a gift card redemption.
"Participant" means a resident of, or business trading in, Australia who purchases an Eligible Product from the HP Online Store during the Promotional Period and is the End User of that Product. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, resellers of HP products and any agencies associated with this Promotion, their employees and those employees’ immediate families are ineligible to participate.
“HP Online Store” means the web store located at https://store.hp.com/au-en/default/
“End user” is a Participant who purchases an Eligible Product from the HP Online Store, for his, her or its own personal use in Australia and not for resale or re-supply or export.
"Promoter" means HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 16 603 480 628) of Level 5, Building F, Rhodes Corporate Park, 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes, NSW 2138.
The “Promotional Period” commences on 17th May 2021 and ends on 30th June 2021 (“Promotional Period”). All redemptions must be received by 5pm 29th July 2021. Participant(s) will forfeit claims not made by this date.
The “Reward” means a prepaid gift card valued at either $75 or $100 or $150 or $200 or $250 or $300 depending on the purchased Eligible Product. Please see the available “Reward” options in the table below. Please be advised that some Rewards are available in limited denominations. The eVouchers will be emailed to the nominated email address and physical cards will be mailed to the nominated delivery address.
|VISA Prepaid Gift Card
|Coles Myer Gift Card (Coles Supermarkets, Coles Central, Coles Express, Myer, Target, Kmart, Officeworks, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor)
|Big W eVoucher
|Dan Murphy's eVoucher
|David Jones eVoucher
|Harvey Norman eVoucher (available in $10, $50, $100, $200, $250, $500)
|Hoyts eVoucher (limited across Australia)
|JB Hi Fi eVoucher
|Kmart eVoucher (instore only)
|Netflix eVoucher (available in $20, $30, $50, $100, $150, $250)
|Officeworks eVoucher (Instore only)
|Rebel Sports eVoucher
|Supercheap Auto eVoucher
|Target eVoucher (instore and online)
|The Good Guys eVoucher
|Wish eVoucher (BIG W, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Woolworths stores and Woolworths Caltex co-branded outlets)
|Woolworths eVoucher (Supermarket Store only)
|XBox AU eVoucher (available in $25, $50,$100)
|PlayStation Network AU eVoucher (available in $15, $30, $50,$100)
|EB Games eVoucher (available in $20, $50, $100, $150, $200, $250, $500)
|Bunnings eVoucher (available in $10, $20, $30, $50, $100, $150, $200, $250)
|Events Cinemas eVoucher (limited across Australia)
|iSubscribe eVoucher (available in $20, $50, $100, $150)
|Coles eVoucher (Supermarket Instore only)
Information on how to enter this Promotion and Reward redemption details form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to a Participant. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry, including whether the entrant qualifies as a “Participant”. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or person tampering with the entry process or any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements or does not comply with these terms and conditions.
3. To be eligible for the Promotion the participant must:
I. Purchase an Eligible Product from the HP Online Store from the list of approved products within the offer period.
ii. The Participant must correctly and fully complete an official online claim form with all required information by 5pm 29th July 2021.
iii. There is a limit of one (1) Reward redemption for each Participant.
iv. All entries must be received by 5pm 29th July 2021.
v. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. Further, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAWS of AUSTRALIA, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorized intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to Participants' or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in respect of this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Participant invalid. If the Promoter has not entered into any correspondence with the Participant prior to the last mail date of the Promotion, it is the responsibility of the Participant to contact the Promoter to ensure their claim has been received and/or has been verified.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date of this Promotion or amend the terms at its discretion.
5. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle outside of this offer.
6. Entries will be deemed invalid if the same HP Order number is used on more than one entry.
7. The Promoter's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions. No correspondence will be entered into after 6 weeks of closing date of this Promotion.
8. The pre-paid gift card can be used in accordance with the terms and conditions provided by the respective retailer. Check the respective company’s website for further details. The promoter will not be responsible for any card being declined by any retailer. By accepting the terms and conditions you are aware of details and restrictions of the prepaid gift card.
9. The VISA prepaid gift card will be mailed to the customer’s address as a physical card.
10. The VISA prepaid gift card can be used at retail stores where the VISA machine/capability is available. The VISA prepaid gift card will be accepted at the sole discretion of the retailer. The promoter will not be responsible for any card being declined by any retailer. There are terms and conditions of the Visa prepaid gift card that must be read and understood. Please find terms and conditions here (PDF, 171.6KB). By accepting the terms and conditions you are aware of details and restrictions of the Visa prepaid gift card. The Issuer of the prepaid Visa card is Heritage Bank Limited. ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit License 240984. Cards cannot be used at an ATM.
11. Claims are not transferable or assignable. Only the Participant who purchased an Eligible Product may submit a claim.
12. Once claims have been received and verified please allow up to approximately 75 days for receipt of the Reward.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by a reseller regarding this Promotion.
14. Liability for any tax on any prizes provided to Participants pursuant to this Promotion shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant. It is recommended that Participants should contact their own accountant or taxation advisor in this regard.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for a personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.