GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winner of the competition ‘Game of Skill’ must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- This is a ‘Game of Skill’. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
- To enter, entrants must have registered to https://store.hp.com/au-en/default/hp/earth-day-contest-form.html and completed the registration form online. The judges will assess the entry and select the topics they deem suitable. Only one entry is permitted per person. HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entries close 12:00am 17th May 2021.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these rules and conditions of the HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd registration.
- Entrants are required to 'opt-in'(subscribe) and consent to share their contact details with HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd and agree to receive marketing material and correspondence.
- Employees of the Promoter (HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize includes 1x HP Elitebook Dragonfly G2 Notebook (3F9Y7PA). (Prize pool approx. HP Australia Online Store Price of $2,550)
- The prize is subject to availability as determined by HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd.
- On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd registration conditions.
- Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to accept the prize.
- The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable device insurance at their own expense.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss).
- Winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition via email.
- If HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd are unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, then the HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash and or credit of any kind. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another item. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd).
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion. (HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd)
- The information you are asked to provide HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
“Entrant” is a Participant who completes the registration form online and has ‘opted in’(subscribed) via this link https://store.hp.com/au-en/default/hp/earth-day-form.html.
This Promotion excludes any Managed Printer Hardware Products and Contract Deals such as indirect Managed Print Services and Most Valued Customer.
“Promoter” means HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 16 603 480 628) of Rhodes Corporate Park, Building F, 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes, NSW, 2138. The Promoter, it’s related bodies corporate, resellers of HP products and any agencies associated with this Promoter, their employees, and those employees; immediate families are ineligible to participate.
The “Promotional Period” commences at 9:00am (AEDST) 14th April 2021 and ends at 5:00pm (AEDST) 2nd May 2021 (“Promotional Period”). All entries must be received by 12:00am (AEDST) 17th May 2021. Participant(s) will forfeit claims not made by this date.
- The Promoter will accept no responsibility for late, lost or mis-directed mail. Further, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAWS of AUSTRALIA, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorized intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to Participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in respect of this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Participant invalid. If the Promoter has not entered into any correspondence with the Participant prior to the last mail date of the Promotion, it is the responsibility of the Participant to contact the Promoter to ensure their claim has been received and/or has been verified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date of this Promoter or amend the terms and its discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for a personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The laws of New South wales, Australia apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
^By weight. Mechanical parts include chassis, speaker box, display bezel, keycap mechanism, battery frame and other small mechanical parts.
#Starting weight less than 1kg is only available in certain configurations.