- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 16 GB
- Intel UHD
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP Pavilion 24-k0109a PC
From its impeccable design to its power and performance, the HP Pavilion All-in-One PC is made to tackle demanding projects and enjoy movie marathons, all while looking good. The perfect blend of form and function, it fits beautifully into any home.
Made for the modern eye. With a micro-edge display, sleek and slim design, and leather accents this PC is wrapped in sophistication. Conveniently placed ports on the side and back of the device allow for easy access and reduced cord-clutter.
Freedom to explore
Stream and browse carefree with a pop-up privacy camera that tucks safely away when not in use. Tackle your busiest days with the performance of a reliable processor, and save more of what you love with abundant storage for all your photos, videos and documents.
Lights, camera, and all the action
The best seat is at your house. Speakers wrapped in acoustic fabric and custom tuned by the experts at B&O deliver incredible sound quality, and with up to 4K resolution with optional DisplayHDR™ 400, every scene comes to life in jaw-dropping detail. Easily stream music from your smartphone with HP Audio Stream.
We've got your back
For 80 years, we've had your back. Trusted by millions of customers, the HP brand puts dependable technology above all else. That’s why our PCs go through over 230 individual tests to ensure you’re getting a powerful, reliable PC that's going to last.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- NVIDIA® GeForce® MX 350 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- 6.9 kg
- 23.8" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, three-sided micro-edge, BrightView, 250 nits, 72% NTSC
- 1 year limited parts, labour and on-site service, toll-free technical phone support for the first 30 days.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-10400T (2.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
|Processor family||10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.|
|Hard drive description||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® MX 350 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4); 3 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate|
|I/O Port location||Side|
|Ports||1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (Battery Charging 1.2); 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|Expansion slots||2 M.2|
|Memory card device||HP 3-in-1 memory card reader|
|Audio features||Audio by B&O; Dual 5 W speakers|
|Webcam||HP Widevision 5 MP IR privacy camera with integrated quad array digital microphone|
|Keyboard||USB white wireless keyboard and mouse combo|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN|
|Wireless||Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply type||150 W Smart AC power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||54.03 x 16.5 x 43.53 cm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||59.7 x 24.8 x 51 cm|
|Package weight||11.21 kg|
|Product color||Snowflake white|
|Security management||Kensington MicroSaver lock slot|
|HP apps||HP Audio Stream; HP Audio Switch; HP Connection Optimizer; HP Display Control; HP Privacy Settings; HP Support Assistant|
|Software included||McAfee LiveSafe™ 30-day free trial offer|
|Software footnote|| McAfee LiveSafe 30-day free trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts, labour and on-site service, toll-free technical phone support for the first 30 days.|
-  4K content required to view full 4K images.
-  DisplayHDR™ is the high-performance Monitor and Display Compliance Test Specification from VESA specifying HDR (High Dynamic Range) quality. See http://displayhdr.org for more details.
-  Supports devices with Android 5.0 and higher and iPhone with iOS 11. Bluetooth must be turned on in setting for device detection and data charges may apply.
-  HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  McAfee LiveSafe 30-day free trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)
-  Free 30 day subscription of McAfee LiveSafe service included. Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after expiration.
-  Percent of active and nonactive viewing area to bezel area excluding speaker.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Must activate within 180 days of Windows activation.