Intel® Xeon® E3-1220L v2 (2 core, 2.3 GHz, 3MB, 17W)
Number of processors
Processor core available
Form factor (fully configured)
Ultra Micro Tower
(1) 150W non-hot plug, non redundant power supply kit Multi-output
(1) PCIe; For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
2 DIMM slots
2R x8 PC3-12800E-11
(4) LFF SATA; Non-hot plug, depending on model
Hard drive number (included)
(4) LFF SATA; 1TB non-hot plug drives
None ship standard
1Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller
(1) Dynamic Smart Array B120i/ZM
iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)
1/0/0 - Server Warranty includes one year of parts, zero year of labor, zero year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.html Additional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support
Top match for your
HP Smart Array P222/512MB FBWC 6Gb 1-port Int/1-port Ext SAS Controller
- The HP Smart Array P222 Controller is a low profile, 6 Gb/s, PCIe 3.0, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) RAID controller that provides entry-level, storage performance, scalability, and data protection for select HP ProLiant Gen8 rack and tower servers. It features four internal and four external SAS lanes and delivers increased server uptime by providing advanced storage functionality, including online RAID level migration with flash back write cache, global online spare, and pre-failure warning. Data Compatibility among all models of Smart Array controllers allows simple and easy migration at any time when needs for higher performance, capacity, and availability increase. Even new generations of Smart Array controllers can understand the data format of previous generations of Smart Array controllers.
HP NC112T PCI Express Gigabit Server Adapter
- The HP NC112T is a low-priced Gigabit Ethernet server adapter that features single-port, copper, single lane (x1) PCI Express capability, with 32KB onboard memory that provides 10/100/1000T auto-negotiated speed and duplex. It makes use of the latest Intel 82574L silicon and is suitable for both standard and low profile slots.
HP RDX500 USB3.0 Internal Disk Backup System
- Need an easy to use, affordable and reliable way to protect the data and systems critical to your small or medium business? The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers an easy-to-use, affordable and rugged data protection solution for workstations and servers. Backups are very simple with drag and drop file access. Protect your entire system with the "hands-free" HP RDX Continuous Data Protection Software which is included. Reduce cost of ownership with long lasting removable disk cartridges and a forward and backward compatible docking station that does not require a costly upgrade for future, higher capacity cartridges. The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System offers fast disk-based performance with the ability to store 320 GB, 500 GB, 1 TB or 2 TB of data on a single removable disk cartridge at speeds of up to 360GB/hr. Portable, durable and rugged removable disk cartridges simply and securely store your backups off site for complete data protection and peace of mind.