Equipped to get the job done
Be productive in any situation. Windows 10 Pro2 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity featuresfrom HP help you power through your day on the HP EliteBook Folio.
Windows Hello biometricauthentication with IR camera
HP Premium CollaborationKeyboard
Bang & Olufsen audio
12.5 diagonal inch UHDtouchscreen3
Dock capable (via USB Type-C™ports with Thunderbolt™)
The solution for diverse business demands
Elevating exceptional design
Weighing less than 2.2 lb/1kg this PC is designed to turn heads with a polished diamond-cut CNC aluminum, durable body. The ultra-thin design features a 180-degree unique piano hinge to lay completely flat for easy sharing with others.
Deepest level of security
New security threats drive the need for new protections. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection5, exclusively from HP, identifies and fixes BIOS attacks and Windows 10 Pro2 allows multi-factor authentication to help secure access to business networks and resources.
Leave passwords behind.
Use Windows Hello biometric authentication with the IR camera to help prevent unauthorized access to business networks and resources with Windows 10 Pro.2
Screens simulate, subject to change; Apps sold separately, availability may vary.
Performance to get the job done
The HP EliteBook Folio handles high-performance requirements with a 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor,6 PCle SSDs, 8GB of memory, and long battery life.
Clear, sharp vivid display
Choose a crystal-clear UHD display3 with four times more pixels than FHD displays for color critical applications, or an FHD touch display3 for outstanding visual and touch interactivity.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability7
The HP EliteBook Folio has passed MIL-STD 810G tests7. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the laptop in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our laptop was dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the laptop to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
HP EliteBook Folio turned heads at CES in Las Vegas
Best of CES 2016 HP EliteBook Folio G1 – Best Business Ultraportable
"...one of the thinnest profiles in the notebook industry..."Read more
CES 2016 roundup: Our pick of the best announcements
"...world's thinnest and lightest business class notebook. It is 12.4mm thin and weighs less than a kilo."Read more
Best Laptop at CES 2016 awarded to the HP EliteBook Folio
"A genuine MacBook contender"Read more
"finally a Windows laptop that can give the 12-inch MacBook a run for its money..."Read more
CES 2016: These are the best laptops, tablets, and portable PCs
"...elegant but durable design and collaboration features…"Read more
The best devices from the consumer electronics show 2016
"A Windows 10 laptop slimmer than Apple's MacBook..."Read more
The Best of CES 2016 Best Business Laptop
"It's a business laptop that looks and feels just like the ones you're buying for yourself. Yeah, I want one"Read more
Best Laptop, CES 2016 Editors' Choice Awards
"...beautiful, durable, slim and lightweight – the holy quadfecta of laptop design…"Read more
The Verge Awards at CES 2016: driving toward the future Best Laptop
"...its mixture of impressive specs and great design make it easily the highlight of CES's laptops..."Read more
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support8, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with > 1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Sold separately or as an option.
- Based on HP's internal analysis as of January 4th 2016 of notebooks purpose built for collaboration having built-in collaboration keyboard, voice audio tuning, noise reduction software, > or = 60db audio and 720p webcam.
- Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by the HP Inc.; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by the HP Inc. are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP Inc. terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
© Copyright 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.