HP EliteBook Folio turned heads at CES in Las Vegas
Best of CES 2016 HP EliteBook Folio G1 – Best Business Ultraportable
"...one of the thinnest profiles in the notebook industry..."Read more
CES 2016 roundup: Our pick of the best announcements
"...world's thinnest and lightest business class notebook. It is 12.4mm thin and weighs less than a kilo."Read more
Best Laptop at CES 2016 awarded to the HP EliteBook Folio
"A genuine MacBook contender"Read more
"finally a Windows laptop that can give the 12-inch MacBook a run for its money..."Read more
CES 2016: These are the best laptops, tablets, and portable PCs
"...elegant but durable design and collaboration features…"Read more
The best devices from the consumer electronics show 2016
"A Windows 10 laptop slimmer than Apple's MacBook..."Read more
The Best of CES 2016 Best Business Laptop
"It's a business laptop that looks and feels just like the ones you're buying for yourself. Yeah, I want one"Read more
Best Laptop, CES 2016 Editors' Choice Awards
"...beautiful, durable, slim and lightweight – the holy quadfecta of laptop design…"Read more
The Verge Awards at CES 2016: driving toward the future Best Laptop
"...its mixture of impressive specs and great design make it easily the highlight of CES's laptops..."Read more
The solution for diverse business demands
Elevating exceptional design
Weighing less than 2.2 lb/1kg, this PC is designed to turn heads with a polished diamond-cut CNC aluminum durable body. The ultra-thin design features a 180-degree unique piano hinge to lay completely flat for easy sharing with others.
A superior collaboration experience, this Skype for Business certified PC with audio by Bang & Olufsen comes with HP Noise Reduction Software and HP Clear Sound Amp for crystal-clear audio. Easily manage and start conference calls using a calendar key from the built-in HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard to jump on Skype for Business2 calls.
Deepest level of security
New security threats drive the need for new protections. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection4, exclusively from HP, identifies and fixes BIOS attacks, and Windows 10 Pro6 allows multi-factor authentication to help secure access to business networks and resources.
Performance to get the job done
Rock-solid to cope with the demands of business with high-performance components and longer battery life to help you stay productive on the go.
Clear, sharp vivid display
Pick the right display option for the way you work with a crystal-clear Ultra HD (UHD5) 4K display or FHD touch display5 to provide brilliant clarity for video conferencing.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability7
The HP Elite family is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support8, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with > 1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
- Skype for Business subscription required.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.
- Sold separately or as an option.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by the HP Inc.; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by the HP Inc. are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP Inc. terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
© Copyright 2015 HP Inc. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.