- Windows 10 Home 64
- Intel® Celeron® processor
- 4 GB memory; 32 GB eMMC storage
- Intel® HD Graphics 400
Designed for the always connected life, this nimble laptop lets you easily shift from homework workhorse to marathoning your favorite shows. With its portable design and powerful Wi-Fi antenna, it delivers the essential productivity and features you want, without ever slowing you down.
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
-  Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Call 1.877.232.8009 or www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
-  High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images.
-  Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content.
-  The OneDrive cloud storage offer is available only with the included Office 365 Personal subscription for a limited time. Check the activation card inside the package for details. For more information, go to http://onedrive.com/windowsoffer.
-  For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS Studio Sound is a trademark of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
-  Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
-  Sixty minutes of Skype per month is included with subscription to Office 365. See Microsoft for details. Actual application must be downloaded from skype.com. See Microsoft for details.
-  Requires an Internet connection, not included, to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. For complete details, see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support.
-  1-year Office 365 Personal subscription included. Don’t forget to activate within six months of Windows activation. Office 365 Personal edition software may not be used for commercial, non-profit or revenue-generating activities.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Intel® Celeron® N3350 processor
- 4 GB memory; 64 GB eMMC storage
- 11.6" HD display (1366x768)
Engage your students and keep them connected to applications, curriculum, educators, and each other, wherever they work best, with the sturdy Windows-based HP Stream 11 Pro Education Edition.
Windows 10 Home 64
HP Stream 11 Pro G4 EE w/ Intel® Celeron® N3350 4-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, Intel® HD Graphics 500 - 2SM66AV
HP Stream 11 Pro G4 EE w/ Intel® Celeron® N3350 4-core processor, 4GB RAM, 128 GB eMMC, Intel® HD Graphics 500 - 2SM67AV
Intel® Celeron® N3450 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.1 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
11.6" diagonal UWVA WLED BrightView HD (1366x768) Touchscreen
HP Optical Travel USB Mouse
HP Comfort Grip Wireless Mouse
HP Basic Carrying Case
HP Business Backpack
HP Business Top Load Case
HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit Adapter
HP HDMI to DVI Adapter
HP HDMI to VGA Adapter
HP 45-watt Smart AC Adapter, nPFC, USA
HP USB Mobile DVD±RW Drive - Non-Lightscribe
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Note: Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Windows 10 S works exclusively with apps from the Windows Store. Some accessories and apps compatible with Windows 10 may not work, and performance may vary. Certain default settings, features, and apps cannot be changed. Easily switch to Windows 10 Pro configuration (fee applies). Learn more at Microsoft.com/Windows10S.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  HDMI 1.4b cable sold separately.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Internet access required.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet Access.
-  HP ePrint Drive requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.