Intel® Xeon® E3-1220 v3 (4 core, 3.1 GHz, 8MB, 80W)
Number of processors
Processor core available
Form factor (fully configured)
(1) 350W factory integrated power supply kit Multi-output
(4) PCIe; For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
4 DIMM slots
2R x8 PC3L-10600E-9
Hard drive number (included)
(1) LFF SATA; 500GB hot plug drive
Half-Height SATA DVD-RW
1Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller; Applicable to all models
(1) Dynamic Smart Array B120i/ZM
iLO Management Engine, Insight Control
1/1/1 - Server Warranty includes one year of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.htmlAdditional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support
What's in the box
(1) ML310e Gen8 V2 server with: (1) Intel® Xeon® E3-1220v3 processor; (1) LFF SATA 500GB hard drive; 4GB memory; (1) Half-Height SATA DVD-RW; (1) 1Gb 332i network controller; (1) Dynamic Smart Array B120i/ZM storage controller; (1) 350W power supply
Top match for your
HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331T Adapter
- The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-Port 331T Adapter features the next generation of Ethernet integration, offering a single chip solution that reduces power requirements and optimizes I/O slot utilization. It delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption. The HP 331T is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput and port density. The total aggregate throughput of 8Gb meets the needs of customers desiring high bandwidth. The HP 331T supports advanced features such as Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588, and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ. Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
HP H222 Host Bus Adapter
- The HP H222 Host Bus Adapter provides flexibility and speed. With its 4 internal and 4 external SAS ports, it is ideal for internal or external connectivity to tape drives, HDDs and external JBODs. Supporting 6Gb/s SAS and SATA devices and using PCIe 3.0 for up to 8GT/s maximum bandwidth, it is a high performance storage solution for select HP ProLiant DL/ML/SL Gen8 servers. The HP H222 can also provide high performance for SSDs that do not require data protection.
HP H220 Host Bus Adapter
- The HP H220 Host Bus Adapter provides flexibility and speed with its 8 internal SAS ports. Supporting 6Gb/s SAS and SATA devices and using PCIe 3.0 for up to 8GT/s maximum bandwidth, it is a basic building block for non-RAID SAS storage solutions in select HP ProLiant DL/ML/SL Gen8 servers.