Intel® Xeon® E3-1240 v2 (4 core, 3.4 GHz, 8MB, 69W)
Number of processors
Processor core available
Form factor (fully configured)
(1) 350W factory integrated power supply kit Multi-output
(2) PCIe; For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
4 DIMM slots
2R x8 PC3-12800E-11
Hard drive number (included)
None ship standard; Supports up to (4) LFF SAS/SATA non-hot plug drives
None ship standard
1Gb 330i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller
(1) Dynamic Smart Array B120i/ZM
iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)
1/1/1 - Server Warranty includes one year of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.htmlAdditional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support
What's in the box
(1) DL320e Gen8 server with; (1) Intel® Xeon® E3-1240v2 processor; 8GB memory; (1) 1Gb 330i network controller; (1) Dynamic Smart Array B120i/ZM storage controller; (1) 350W power supply
Top match for your
HP StoreFabric CN1100R Dual Port Converged Network Adapter
- The HP StoreFabric Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) are dual port adapters that provide Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity over 10 GbE using both Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) standards. By consolidating Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel onto a converged adapter, HP CNAs reduce the number of separate adapters and cables required for your datacenter and also reduce operational, power and cooling costs while preserving existing Ethernet and Fibre Channel infrastructure. HP CNAs have also been thoroughly tested with HP ProLiant servers and HP Top of Rack (ToR) switches to ensure an optimal HP FCoE solution for your datacenter.
HP SC11Xe Ultra320 Single Channel/ PCIe x4 SCSI Host Bus Adapter
- The HP SC11Xe Host Bus Adapter provides customers with the flexibility and speed they have come to expect from HP. This HBA is ideal for HP tape customers needing to attach Ultra320 tape backup devices on servers using the PCI-Express interface, and provides support for Ultra 320 SCSI, Wide Ultra3 SCSI, and Wide Ultra2 SCSI protocols. It is the primary building block for SCSI backup solutions that provide the maximum of 320 MB/second bandwidth, twice the speed of previous-generation SCSI adapters.
HP 81Q 8Gb 1-port PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
- The introduction of the HP PCIe 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters brings datacenter infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency with the ability to deliver twice the I/O performance of 4 Gb FC HBAs. An 8 Gb Fibre Channel HBA purchased today is backward compatible with 4 and 2 Gb storage networks and will protect future investments. When using storage intensive applications, such as backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization, and rich media, the increased performance of the 8 Gb infrastructure enables more rapid storage and retrieval of critical information. Finally, PCIe 8Gb FC Host Bus Adapters provide a number of features that work together to reduce power consumption, thus delivering a "green" benefit within the server.