- When hardware issues come up, the sooner you can get running again, the better. Have expertise at the ready with HP Next Business Day Onsite Service, and vastly improve your product uptime. With high-quality remote assistance and convenient onsite support available the next business day, help is there when you need it – so you can get back to work.
- Fix issues quickly and conveniently with remote IT experts ready to perform remote troubleshooting, diagnostics and problem resolution.
- Regardless of the Customer's coverage window, incidents with covered hardware can be reported to HP via telephone or Web portal, as locally available, or as an automated equipment reporting event via the HP electronic remote support solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. HP will acknowledge the receipt by logging the call, assigning a case ID, and communicating that case ID to the Customer. HP retains the right to determine the final resolution of all reported incidents.
- When an issue requires in-person assistance, we’ll be on our way the next business day to begin working on your device and help get you back up and running as soon as possible.
- Work to completion may not apply to onsite support provided for desktop, mobile, and consumer products. Repair is considered complete upon HP verification that the hardware malfunction has been corrected or that the hardware has been replaced. 'Fix-on-Failure': In addition, at time of onsite technical support delivery, HP may: •Install available engineering improvements to help the Customer ensure proper operation of the hardware products and maintain compatibility with HP-supplied hardware replacement parts •Install available firmware updates defined by HP as non-customer-installable that, in the opinion of HP, are required to return the covered product to operating condition or to maintain supportability by HP and for which the Customer has the required license to use, if applicable
- 'Fix-on-Request': In addition, HP will install during coverage hours critical firmware updates defined by HP as non-customer-installable at the Customer's request. Critical firmware updates are firmware updates recommended by the HP product division for immediate installation. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this document or HP’s current standard sales terms, HP will, for select enterprise storage arrays and enterprise tape products, cover and replace defective or depleted batteries that are critical to the proper operation of the covered product.
- We’ll replace any parts or materials required to get your hardware back to working order so you can get back to work.
- Maximum supported lifetime/maximum usage: Parts and components that have exceeded their maximum supported lifetime and/or the maximum usage limitations as set forth in the manufacturer's operating manual, product QuickSpecs, or the technical product data sheet will not be provided, repaired, or replaced as part of this service.
- When complex incidents occur, we’ll be ready. HP’s formal escalation procedures enlist the skills of appropriate resources or third parties to get the job done.
- We’ll cover all of the HP branded components such as HP Jetdirect network components, memory components and attached HP branded accessories – including paper trays, duplex units, and storage media.
- Response times are measured during the coverage window only and may be carried over to the next day for which there exists a coverage window. Response time options available for eligible products are specified in the service-level options table. All response times are subject to local availability. Contact a local HP sales office for detailed information on service availability.
- Once an HP authorized representative arrives at the Customer's site, the representative will continue to deliver the service, either onsite or remotely, at the discretion of HP, until the products are operational or as long as reasonable progress is being made. Work may be temporarily suspended if additional parts or resources are required, but work will resume when they become available.
- Work to completion may not apply to onsite support provided for desktop, mobile, and consumer products.
- HP has established formal escalation procedures to facilitate the resolution of complex problems. Local HP management coordinates problem escalation, enlisting the skills of appropriate HP resources and/or selected third parties to assist with problem-solving.
Return & exchange information
HP Shopping will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery