- Protect your investment! Upgrade the standard warranty on your new or refurbished HP Photosmart digital camera or mobile printer to a total of 2-3 years of next-business-day exchange with accidental damage protection. Coverage begins on the date of purchase, and this upgrade must be purchased within a year of that date.
- Once the Customer has placed a service request via a designated HP support telephone number, HP will work with the Customer during the coverage window to isolate the hardware problem and to remotely troubleshoot, remedy, and resolve the problem with the Customer. Prior to any onsite assistance, HP may initiate and perform remote diagnostics using electronic remote support tools (where avail.) to access covered products, or HP may use other means available to facilitate remote problem resolution.
- Regardless of the Customer's coverage window, problems with covered hardware can be reported to the HP Response Center via telephone or electronically, as locally available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. HP will acknowledge the receipt of the service request and notify the local office at the next coverage window. HP retains the right to determine the final resolution of all reported problems.
- Onsite response times or call-to-repair times, as applicable, for service requests submitted electronically or outside of the coverage window may vary.
- For technical hardware issues that cannot, in the HP judgment, be resolved remotely, an HP authorized representative will provide onsite technical support on covered hardware products to return them to operating condition. For certain printers, PCs, ProLiant servers, Intel Pentium- and Xeon processor-based servers, and networking and storage products, HP may, at its sole discretion, elect to replace such products in lieu of repairing them.
- Replacement products are new or functionally equivalent to new in performance. Replaced products become the property of HP. In addition, HP may install available engineering improvements to help the Customer ensure proper operation of the hardware products and maintain compatibility with HP-supplied hardware replacement parts.
- At its sole discretion, HP may install any firmware updates that, in the opinion of HP, are required to return the covered product to operating condition or to maintain supportability by HP.
- HP will provide HP-supported parts and materials necessary to maintain the covered hardware product in operating condition, including parts and materials for available and recommended engineering improvements. Replacement parts are new or functionally equivalent to new in performance. Replaced parts become the property of HP.
- The coverage window specifies the time during which the described services are delivered onsite or remotely.
- Service requests received outside this coverage window will be logged the next day for which the Customer has a service coverage window.
- Coverage window options available for eligible products are specified in the service-level options table.
- All coverage windows are subject to local availability. Contact a local HP sales office for detailed information on service availability.
- Onsite response time specifies the period of time that begins when the initial service request is received and logged with HP and ends when the HP authorized representative arrives at the Customer's site within the coverage window. Response times are measured during the coverage window only and may be carried over to the next day for which there exists a coverage window.
- Response time options available for eligible products are specified in the service-level options table. All response times are subject to local availability. Contact a local HP sales office for detailed information on service availability.
- Expanded Web-based searches of technical support documents, to facilitate faster problem-solving
- Certain HP proprietary service diagnostic tools with password access
- Support Case Manager, a tool for submitting questions directly to the HP Solution Center. Support Case Manager helps to resolve problems quickly with a pre-qualification process that routes the support or service request to the engineer qualified to answer the question. The tool also allows the status of each support or service request submitted to be viewed, including cases submitted by telephone.
- ''HP Live'' functionality for communicating directly with an online HP support engineer during standard HP business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday excluding HP holidays. Through sharing browser content, the HP support engineer will help navigate to the appropriate online content that may help resolve the problem. This real-time online help can be accessed via the ''HP Live'' button on selected Web pages.
- Search of HP and third-party hosted knowledge databases for certain third-party products in order to retrieve product information, get answers to support questions, and participate in support forums
- Once an HP authorized representative arrives at the Customer's site, the representative will continue to deliver the service, either onsite or remotely, at the discretion of HP, until the products are operational or as long as reasonable progress is being made. Work may be temporarily suspended if additional parts or resources are required, but work will resume when they become available.
- Work to completion may not apply to onsite support provided for desktop, mobile, and consumer products.
- HP has established formal escalation procedures to facilitate complex problem resolution. Local HP management coordinates problem escalation, enlisting the skills of appropriate HP resources and/or selected third parties to assist with problem-solving.
Return & exchange information
HP Shopping will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery