More power to meet your demands
Set a new performance curve for your ZBook 14
Handle large files, reduce work time and increase performance with the HP Z Turbo Drive.
The power touch
Navigate designs, pan and zoom photos, or touch your technical applications with the swipe of your finger. It's all at hand with an optional, intuitive, 10-point, multi-touch screen.
Scale up to what you need
Keep large files at your fingertips without sacrificing performance using expandable storage and memory.
Work virtually anywhere
Access and share your workstation or server-based graphic-rich applications from any PC, thin client or Windows® tablet with HP Remote Graphics.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability5
The HP EliteBook family is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests. Add another 115,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the laptop in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our laptop was dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the laptop to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Intel® Core™ i7 5500U (2.4 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5 5300U (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5 5200U (2.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
AMD FirePro™ M4150 FireGL (1 GB dedicated GDDR5)
Touch: Up to 14.0" diagonal LED-backlit FHD UWVA IPS eDP + touch (1920x1080) with camera (other option available)
Solid State Drives: Up to 512 GB SATA 6 Gb/sec
Up to 256 GB SATA 6 Gb/sec Self Encrypting Drive
HP Z Turbo Drive Storage Slot (M.2): 256 GB PCIe Solid State Drive
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support8, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC. Schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
- Not all configurations will qualify as an Ultrabook.™
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See microsoft.com.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
- Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
- For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) of system and up to 30 GB (for Windows 8.1) disk is reserved for system recovery software.
- HP Elite Premium Support only available in the U.S. and Canada in English.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by HP.com; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by HP.com are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP.com terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
© Copyright 2015 HP Inc. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.