Equipped for productivity
Stay productive with essential ports for additionaldisplays, charging mobile devices and more.
Connect without complications
Stay connected in more places around the world with mobile broadband options4 technology.
Adapt to your work style
Help boost efficiency with optional accessories like the Ultraslim Docking Station5, Elite Displays5, and small AC Travel adapter5 to match your personal work style.
Make the most of virtual conferencing6. Bring work to life through immersive surround sound with deep, rich bass and crystal clear dialog using DTS Studio Sound software.7
Whether working from a coffee shop or in the office, HP Sure Start8 Technology will protect your PC and data from malicious intended and unintended attacks.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability9
The HP Elite family is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support10, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
- Not all configurations will qualify as an Ultrabook.™
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (For Windows 8 and 10) are reserved for system recovery software. Up to 60GB is reserved for Windows 10 systems with >128GB of storage.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 3G and 4G LTE WWAN is an optional feature, requires factory configuration and is not available on all products, in all regions and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
- For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS Studio Sound is a trademark of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- HP Sure Start is available on select products only.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. 10. HP Elite Premium Support only available in the U.S. and Canada in English.
- HP Elite Premium Support only available in the U.S. and Canada in English.
Prices, specifcations, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by HP.com; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by HP.com are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP.com terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
© Copyright HP Inc. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.