Designed to turn heads
The HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client is crafted with premium materials for a thin, light, elite look and feel. So your most important work gets done in style.
Whether at your desk or on the go, the HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client offers industry leading reliability, elite processing power, and flexible connectivity for maximum productivity.
Collaboration or Communication
Easily collaborate with integrated GbE and Wi-Fi2,3 and broadened unified communications support for Skype for Business®. Get crystal clear sound and video with a webcam, audio by Bang & Olufson, and a digital dual-array microphone.
Aluminum-reinforced keyboard deck and designed to pass MIL-STD810G1 testing.
2 USB 3.1, USB Type-C™,DisplayPort™, VGA, SD Card and Smart Card Reader
See it all
14" diagonal LED backlit FHD slim eDP SVA anti-glare 1920 x 1080 screen.
Engineered for powerful, reliable performance
Get an exceptional user experience with a backlit keyboard, large-format glass touchpad and expert audio tuning by Bang & Olufsen.
HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client features
Super-charged data delivery
Improve wired and Wi-Fi network performance and the end user experience with HP Velocity software, which optimizes network traffic for remote desktops and streaming of remote applications.
Help ensure data security by keeping it off the local device, and get added protection from the TPM chipset and Windows with Write Filter, which defends against unauthorized updates and viruses.
Make it easy to deploy, manage, and maintain your install base onsite or remotely with HP Device Manager, a software tool available exclusively for HP Thin Clients.
You might also be interested in
*Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.
Skype For Business is a trade mark of Skype and is used with the permission of Skype Limited. Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. SD, SDHC, SDXC are registered trademarks of SD-3C in the United States, other countries or both.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage or damage under the MIL STD test conditions requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Sold separately.
- Wireless access point and internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
- Starting at weight
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64
- AMD A8 PRO-9600B APU with Radeon™ R5 Graphics (2.4 GHz, up to 3.3 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
The HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client delivers exceptional design and remarkable performance in an elegant, yet durable device. So your most important work gets done in style.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. NOTE: Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Improved system performance when memory is added in pairs (dual channel). Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less.
-  The term ""Gigabit Ethernet” indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  WLAN is an optional feature. For all 802.11 wireless, wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  WWAN is an optional feature and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
-  This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is available via HP Customer Support.
-  Battery is not replaceable by the user.
-  Configurations of the HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client that are ENERGY STAR qualified are identified as HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client ENERGY STAR on HP websites and on www.energystar.gov. EPEAT status listed above applies to U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. For accessibility information on HP products, please visit: http://www.hp.com/accessibility.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
- Free shipping.
ENVY 4520 All-in-one printer for $29.99 when purchased with any desktop or laptop