Bend over backwards flexibility
Take advantage of built-in flexibility with your choice of input from the optional HP Executive Pen1, touchscreen, or keyboard to work with the five usage modes available on the HP EliteBook Revolve 810.
Notebook mode to work
Create content and multitask.
Presentation mode to view
Perfect for movies and video conferencing.
Tablet mode to create
Reading, writing, drawing and checklists.
Tent mode to display
Perfect for giving presentations and sharing photos.
Collaborate mode to share
Partner with your co-workers.
Designed for durability
HP's ultra-thin full-performance EliteBook Ultrabook™2 that converts to a tablet and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests3 and features a magnesium chassis and spill resistant keyboard.
Boost your productivity with Windows 10 Pro,4 the latest 5th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 ULT processor5 technology, long battery life, enterprise-class docking and high performance storage options.
Get security and manageability tools that ease the burden on IT with optional Intel® vPro™6 and a comprehensive suite of tools from HP including HP BIOSphere7 and HP Sure Start.
Work in more places with optional high-speed wireless connectivity, including optional Gobi™ 4G LTE8 Intel® WiDi,9 and Bluetooth® 4.01 HP Wireless Hotspot10.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support11, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass and can only claim "damage resistant".
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Not all configurations will qualify as an Ultrabook™
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration.
- Built in Qualcomm® Gobi® modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- Intel® Wireless Display available on Intel® products only. Requires a separate Wireless Display receiver with a USB port and an HDTV or Monitor with HDMI input. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
- The wireless hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP wireless hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your service provider for plan details. Requires Windows 8.1 or HP Connection Manager for Windows 7.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
©2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5200U with Intel HD Graphics 5500 (2.2 GHz, up to 2.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard)
Work with the enterprise-class EliteBook built to adapt to your needs. The HP EliteBook Revolve 810 transforms to five usage modes all backed by Elite-class durability, performance, security, and manageability for work in the office or on the road.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  For solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  For 802.11, wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  WWAN is an optional feature. Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Bluetooth™ 4.0 is available on Windows 8.1 operating system only.
-  802.11 + Bluetooth combos sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  HP Touchpoint Manager supports Android™, iOS and Windows operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information. Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription. Out-of-band HP only Wipe, Lock, Unlock and reporting ofd BIOS boot error codes is planed to be available on select HP EliteBooks and required Intel® vPro™ technology and functions in S3/Sleep, S4/Hibernate and S5/Soft Off power states.
-  HP File Sanitizer is for the use cases outlined in the DOD 5220.22-M Supplement. Does not support Solid State Drives (SSDs). Initial setup required. Web history deleted only in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers and must be user enabled. With Windows 8.1, user must turn off Enhanced Protection Mode in IE11 for shred on browser close feature.
-  Secure Erase is for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  Absolute Data Protect software is preloaded, subscription required. See http://www.absolute.com/landing/2012/computrace-hp for complete details. Absolute Data Protect agent is shipped turned off, and must be activated by customers. Service may be limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Client Security Suite requires Windows
-  HP SpareKey requires initial user setup
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP ePrint Requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  HP PageLift requires Windows 7 or higher.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Windows 8 MM12 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8.1 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
Get the HP ENVY 4520 All-in-one Printer for only $29.99 with the purchase of any PC!