HP Officejet 8040 with Neat®
Powerful productivity and
organization for your home office
Say goodbye to clutter, and transform your home office into a
more efficient work space with the HP Officejet 8040
e-All-in-One, featuring the Neat® Organization System to
help you turn paper piles into organized, useful files.1
printing for work and home
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet
Print photos and documents from your mobile devices, with easy setup and NFC touch-to-print.
Save up to 50% on Ink3
Always have it when you need it, using the optional HP Instant Ink
No more clutter with
Neat® Organization System
Automatically digitizes and organizes
files from virtually anywhere.1
Safeguard your Neat® files
Includes 1 TB hard drive with automatic file backup.
Quick and easy copy, scan, and fax
Handle multipage documents with the 25-page automatic document feeder. And use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing.
Versatility and productivity come together with this affordable e-All-in-One.
Total network connectivity
Easily connect to your local network and the Internet wirelessly4 or using the Ethernet port.
Print 4x6-inch or 5x7-inch photos from your mobile device without switching paper, using the separate photo paper tray.
Manage your busy day with ease with HP Printables
Access the latest business tips, news, and more with free HP Printables—delivered on
Save up to 50% on ink
with HP Instant Ink3
Save up to 50% on ink3 with the optional HP Instant
Ink replacement service, a low-cost way to print
everything you need with confidence. Original HP Ink
is ordered by your printer and delivered to your door
so you’ll always have it.3
automatic duplex options; 25-sheet output tray
- Requires Neat® account setup, printer registration, hpconnected.com account, Internet connection, and Neat® Mobile app download. Three-year Neat cloud service for HP subscription included with up to 45 pages of OCR searchable scans per month. Service fees with Neat® may apply after expiration. Compatible with Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod®, and most Android™ OS-based mobile devices. For details, see hp.com/go/officejet8040.
- Compared with consumer/home office inkjet printers and all-in-ones <$399 USD as of April 2014. App download required for printer setup. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with a service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
- Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared with the cost per page ("CPP") of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q3 2013. CPP comparisons for standard capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by Gap Intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports Q3 2013. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. Requires Internet connection to printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
- Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. HP Printable availability varies by country, language, and agreements, and may require a firmware upgrade. Not all HP Printables can be set up for automatic delivery and not for all printer models. For details, visit hp.com/go/hpconnected/help/printablesgs.
- After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see hp.com/go/nfcprinting.