Designed to attract attention
Sculpted from solid aluminum using an ultra-precise CNC process, every curve and contour on the Spectre x360 is painstakingly refined. By blending innovative engineering with a beautiful design it's able to seamlessly shift between cutting-edge performance and unparalleled creativity.
Micro-edge display only available on select models.
Unimaginably thin. Unbelievably light.
Precisely engineered and exquisitely crafted, the new 13-inch HP Spectre x360 is the thinnest x360 we've ever mademeasuring 13.9mm thin and 2.89 lbs light.7.
The synchronized geared hinge is an engineering marvel. Designed to rotate fluidly, yet hold firmly in each mode, it's encased in stainless steel for maximum durability and an elegant finish.
More artisan than engineered
The chassis was carved out of solid aluminum through a precision manufacturing method and finished with a combination of brushed aluminum body and polished accents.
Backlit keyboard and glass trackpad
With a backlit keyboard and extra-wide glass trackpad, staying in control never felt so right.
HP Spectre x360 13.3" diagonal
HP Spectre x360 15.6" diagonal
Four modes engineered to amaze
Seamlessly shift between cutting-edge performance and Ink-ready creativity.
Stand mode to watch
Perfect for movies and video conferencing.
Tablet mode to surf
On the couch or at a coffee shop, tablet mode is perfect for web surfing and reading.
Notebook mode to work
Power through projects, e-mail and spreadsheets.
Tent mode to share
Perfect for giving presentations and sharing photos.
Astounding power. Exceptional endurance.
Prepare to accomplish more than you ever thought possible with up to 15 hours of battery life1, amazing performance from lightning fast 7th generation Intel® Core™ Processors2, up to 16GB of RAM, and faster PCIe storage6. The new Spectre x360 has the power you need to take on the world.
HP Spectre x360 13.3" diagonal 2.89 lbs7
Up to 15 hours MobileMark1
Up to 13 hours 30 Minutes FHD Video Playback11
13.3" : Natural Silver/Ash Silver and Copper
HP Spectre x360 15.6" diagonal 4.42 lbs7
Up to 12 hours 45 minutes MobileMark1
Up to 9 hours 15 minutes FHD Video Playback11
15.6": Ash Silver and Copper
Spectre premium features
Meet the future of connection. Two USB Type-C™ ports allow the fastest data transfer, display support, and charging, with a USB 3.0 Type-A port for added flexibility.
HP Sleep and Charge
Charge your smartphone, tablet, and other devices from your laptop while it's asleep or hibernating.
IPS technology gives you a nearly 180° viewing angle, and with 72% color gamut13, images appear richer and more natural. That means what you see through the camera lens is what you'll see on the screen.
HP Spectre x360 13.3”: Available in Full HD (1920x1080)4 or 4K (3840X2160) on select models5
HP Spectre x360 15.6”: Available in Full HD (1920x1080) or 4K (3840x2160)5
2x2 Wi-Fi antenna
Positioned at the top of the display, the next-generation 802.11 2x2 Wi-Fi antenna gives you fast wireless speeds and maximum reception in every mode.8
HP Fast Charge
HP Fast Charge takes you from completely drained to 50% charged in just 30 minutes with a 65 watt adapter.9
HP TrueVision FHD IR camera
Log in safely through Windows Hello and video chat with an 88-degree wide-angle field of view.12
Exhilarate your creative side
View and edit high resolution photos on a 4K display5 with 8 million pixels of detail,or sketch and draw with your active pen and Windows Ink.3,10
When the universal pen hits the Windows Ink certified panel your possibilities are endless. Quickly jot notes and drawings, or simply navigate without leaving smudges or fingerprints. 3,10
NVIDIA Graphics Card
Editing graphic heavy, high-definition files needs a level of performance only a discrete graphics card can provide. Experience seamless, lag-free rendering with the added power of a NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX (15.6") or optional Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640 (13.3" diagonal only) every time you watch videos, create digital masterpieces, and edit photos or videos. (15.5" diagonal only)
With dual or quad HP Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and custom tuning by the experts at Bang & Olufsen, entertainment comes to life with sound you can feel. Awaken your senses with PC audio perfection.
Bang & Olufsen Audio
Audio tuned in collaboration with sound experts at Bang & Olufsen
Dual & Quad Speakers
Hear everything clearly in any mode with dual speaker sound on the 15.6" diagonal model. We've added two extra speakers on the keyboard deck to give you amazing audio quality with quad speakers on the 13.3" diagonal model.
HP Audio Boost
With or without headphones, HP Audio Boost ensures louder, clearer sound by constantly measuring and maximizing peak speaker output.
- Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
- 4K content required to view full 4K images.
- Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional HDD. Performance enhancement may vary depending on system hardware and configuration.
- Weight will vary by configuration
- Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre 2-in-1 and HP x2 PC models. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
- Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.windows.com. Apps sold separately.
- Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280x720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100%, played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off, Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
- Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
© 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.