There's thin and there's thinnest
Desire starts with a design that has no comparison. Crafted with durable aluminum and carbon fiber, this impossibly thin laptop redefines perfection.
Power never looked so thin
This featherweight 13-inch diagonal laptop weighs just 2.45 pounds.3
More artisan than manufactured
The details make all the difference. Carbon fiber and aluminum craftsmanship give this device the look and feel of pure luxury. The two-tone finish is a study in the beauty of contrast.
Edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Finished with a durable and scratch resistant edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass display.
Backlit keyboard and glass trackpad
From the backlit keyboard to the glass trackpad, every detail was curated for an exceptional experience.
Windows® 10 is here. Do great things.4
PCIe based SSD storage up to 512GB
With up to 512GB of PCIe-based SSD storage, scrolling through photo libraries, loading game files, and accessing all your documents is lightning-fast.5
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i Processor
The 6th generation of Intel® Core™ i processors enhances your computing experience like never before.
Up to 8 GB RAM
Up to 8GB of memory can keep up with you.
2x2 Wi-Fi antenna
We used a next-generation 802.11 ac 2x2 Wi-Fi antenna to give you faster wireless speeds and positioned it perfectly to maximize reception.8
The three multi-use USB Type-C™ ports all support charging, high-speed data transfer, and external displays. Two offer Thunderbolt™ data transfer with speeds of up to 40gbs.7
Pair the HP Spectre with...
Also included with your order
Free shipping and returns
Get free shipping on all your orders.
AND if you need to send something back,
that's free, too.
Get the lowest price on HP technology, always.
If you find a lower price on another online store, we will match it.
24/7 Free support
Get free product setup and technical
support from the ones who know HP
products best 365 days a year.
The only place to get it all - hp.comLearn more
- Based on HP's internal analysis as of 2/10/16 of vendors shipping >1 million units worldwide annually with clamshell design, Windows or OSX, measured at z-height.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
- Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
- Transfer rate will vary.
- Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Copyrighted 2016. Conde Nast Publications. 123832:0616PF
©2016 Engadget, a publication of AOL Inc. Used under license.
Copyrighted 2016. Purch. 123862:0616AT
InStyle is a registered trademark of Time Inc. Used by permission.
Copyrighted 2016. Business Insider. 123774:0616DS