A revolution in mobility
Work in ways you've never been able to before. For the first time, the Elite x3 puts the power of a PC in the palm of your hand.
Dion Weisler, President and Chief Executive Officer for HP Inc., introduces the future of computing.Watch the video
Secure at every step
Lock down access to your device and data with integrated security measures built into the hardware and operating system.
Access your corporate apps on the go
Designed by HP to enable a new level of business mobility, HP Workspace lets you run your most frequently-used Windows and corporate applications virtually.7
A stellar experience
The HP Elite x3 has all the best features you expect in a mobile device, including a long-life battery, wireless charging8, a brilliant, indoor/outdoor, edge-to-edge HD display, premium audio by B&O PLAY, and two high-resolution cameras.
Designed to support a range of speed, efficiency, power, and connectivity, the HP Elite x3 is equipped with a high-performance Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor9 that will deliver an excellent user experience and a long-lasting battery life.
Front facing audio speakers tuned by B&O PLAY and noise canceling omni-directional mics give professional level Cortana use and robust collaboration. No more speaker phone attachments required - just use HP Elite x3 as your 'go-to' conferencing tool.
Take sharp pictures and videos, even in low light, with the flash-enabled 16 MP rear camera. Use the front-facing 8 MP camera for video conferencing, photos, and more.
Separate work and personal
Talk and text with separate work and personal smartphone profiles on dual SIM cards.
We're here to help
We're here to help. Trust your investment, backed by HP's world-class, worldwide one-year limited warranty.10
Built for business
The HP Elite x3 features a 5.96" WQHD AMOLED multi-touch display with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass. It is dust and water resistant11 and designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.12
HP Elite x3 turned heads at Mobile World Conference 2016
Best Phones of MWC 2016
"...if you want something a bit different, this could be the phone to watch."Read more
Top smartphones, wearables and tablets
"Is this the future of the desktop?"Read more
Best Enterprise Device
"...The HP Elite x3 is a powerhouse, though, with premium specs throughout. More importantly, it runs Windows 10, which means it has Microsoft's Continuum feature."Read more
20 Hot Products at MWC 2016
"This device is built for work with business-grade security, HP support, access to corporate apps on HP Workspace, and durability."Read more
Coolest new Android & Windows phones of MWC 2016
"...designed to be a business powerhouse, taking advantage of Windows 10's Continuum functionality to function as a desktop PC when docked."Read more
Coolest Windows 10 Devices released in MWC
"With a docking station and Continuum support the Elite x3 takes the Windows ecosystem to the next level."Read more
- Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
- Based on HP's internal analysis as of January 14, 2016 of mobile devices preinstalled with Windows 10 Mobile, designed to pass MIL-STD 810G and IP67 testing, the ability to run virtualized corporate apps on a big screen and a biometric solution for security.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Apps sold separately. App availability and experience may vary by market.
- Sold separately.
- For multi-screen Continuum experience, one of the following accessories are required: 1) Desk Dock using USB-C to DisplayPort connection to external display, 2) Lap Dock using USB-C™ connection to Lap Dock's integrated display, 3) Dongle using USB-C™ to DisplayPort, HDMI or VGA connection to external display, 4) Miracast-enabled external display or Miracast dongle attached to an external display. All docks and dongles sold separately.
- HP Workspace software update for Windows 10 required and planned in a future release. Subscription required. Corporate application must be licensed on corporate network for virtualization.
- Supports Qi and PMA standards. Wireless charging pad sold separately.
- Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Qualcomm’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed
- HP Care Packs sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
- IP 67 testing is pending. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- MIL-STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. MIL-STD 810G test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL-STD 810G test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
"The one device that's every device" The Elite x3 is the first built-for-business mobile device to deliver seamless phablet, laptop and desktop business productivity in a single device. Based on HP's internal analysis as of January 14, 2016 of mobile devices preinstalled with Windows 10 Mobile, designed to pass MIL-STD 810G and IP67 testing, he ability to run virtualized corporate apps on a big screen using optional dock and a biometric solution for security.
Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Corning and Gorilla are registered trademarks of Corning in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Salesforce app require a subscription.