Built for business
Designed from the ground up for employees committed to getting the job done wherever they happen to be, the HP Elite x3 is an exciting computing alternative tailored to today's dynamic work styles.
Start a task on the go and finish it at your desk without saving, synching or restarting. Simply dock3 your HP Elite x3 to effortlessly switch from a handheld to a desktop experience with external display, keyboard and mouse. With HP Workspace4 or your company's application virtualization solution, your HP Elite x3 lets you access your business critical applications.
From an airport lounge, conference room or coffee shop, connect wirelessly to the HP Elite x3 Lap Dock3 for a convenient notebook experience. With a nearly borderless 12.5" diagonal FDH screen and full-sized backlit, spill-resistant keyboard and click pad, the HP Elite x3 Lap Dock enables mobile employees to transition to a larger screen and work with a keyboard and mouse.
While driving, unlock your HP Elite x3 safely using dual biometrics. Enjoy clearer Skype calls with premium audio and active noise cancellation, and advanced cameras. Need to work in your corporate applications? You can with HP Workspace.4
Style and functionality
The HP Elite x3 incorporates innovative technology advances not only in the form of its components,but also in the new experiences it enables.
Power to perform
The HP Elite x3 has all the best features you expect in a mobile device, including a powerful processor,an edge-to-edge HD display, a long-life battery, and wireless charging.7
The HP Elite x3 is equipped with a high-performance Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor chipset that can effortlessly power applications traditionally reserved for PCs, along with premium smartphone features.
One of the largest batteries on the market
We know you need a device that can endure your daily moves, that is why we have maximized the battery capacity, enabling you to work longer on a single charge.
Take what's important with you
Keep your important information at your fingertips with its 64GB internal storage8 and access it easily with its 4GB RAM.
Integrated 4G LTE capabilities9 mean you are your workplace - no need to search for Wi-Fi hotspots.
Revel in a brilliant indoor/outdoor, 5.96" diagonal edge-to-edge HD display with the durability of Corning Gorilla Glass.
Award winning device
Celebrating great design and functionality, HP Elite x3 has gained positive reviews from industry expertsand awards since its announcement.
20 Hot Products at MWC 2016
"This device is built for work with business-grade security, HP support, access to corporate apps on HP Workspace, and durability."Read more
Coolest new Android & Windows phones of MWC 2016
"...designed to be a business powerhouse, taking advantage of Windows 10's Continuum functionality to function as a desktop PC when docked."Read more
Coolest Windows 10 Devices released in MWC
"With a docking station and Continuum support the Elite x3 takes the Windows ecosystem to the next level."Read more
Best Phones of MWC 2016
"...if you want something a bit different, this could be the phone to watch."Read more
Top smartphones, wearables and tablets
"Is this the future of the desktop?"Read more
Best Enterprise Device
"...The HP Elite x3 is a powerhouse, though, with premium specs throughout. More importantly, it runs Windows 10, which means it has Microsoft's Continuum feature."Read more
The new mobile era
Watch executives from HP, Microsoft and Qualcomm sharing their insights about HP Elite x3and how it is shaping the next generation of computing.
Dion Weisler, President and CEO for HP Inc.
Behind the mobility revolution
Michael Park, VP for Commercial Mobility & Software at HP Inc.
Pair the HP Elite x3 with
- Based on HP's internal analysis as of May 11, 2016 of mobile devices delivering phablet, laptop, and desktop business productivity, preinstalled with Windows 10 Mobile, MIL-STD 810G and IP67 testing, the ability to run virtualized corporate apps on a big screen using an optional dock, and a biometric solution for security.
- For multi-screen Continuum experience, one of the following accessories are required: 1) HP Elite x3 Desk Dock using USB-C™ to DisplayPort connection to external display, 2) HP Elite x3 Lap Dock using USB-C™ connection to HP Elite x3 Lap Dock's integrated display, 3) Dongle using USB-C™ to DisplayPort, HDMI or VGA connection to external display, 4) Miracast-enabled external display or Miracast dongle attached to an external display. All docks and dongles sold separately.
- Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
- HP Workspace subscription required. Corporate applications must be licensed on corporate network for virtualization. Requires the HP Elite x3 to be docked with the HP Elite x3 Desk Dock or connected to the HP Elite x3 Lap Dock, each sold separately or as part of a solution bundle.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 Mobile is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
- Cortana experience may vary by device, region. Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade and www.windows.com/windows10upgrade. Apps sold separately.
- Supports Qi and PMA standards. Wireless charging pad sold separately.
- For storage, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 24 GB is reserved for system recovery software.
- WWAN requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
©2016 Gannett-USA Today. Used with permission.