Return a product purchased at HP.com
- We have extended our return policy for the holidays. All purchases made between 11/1/15 – 12/25/15 will have until January 15th, 2016 to return.
- Exceptions do apply and include but are not limited to gift cards which cannot be returned except where required by law and packaged software which can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened.
- Please check the returns period for each product that you need to return.
- Business, Commercial and Large volume orders must be returned through your account manager.
- Click here for APO and FPO returns.
- Do not refuse delivery or return product without contacting us first.
- If you do not follow our returns and exchange process your credit will be delayed and you assume risk of loss and payment of return shipping charges.
- Credit for returns is issued once we confirm receipt of the merchandise.
- Please be aware that your financial institution may take 5 to 7 business days to process your credit and have it reflect in your account.
- Tax (if applicable) is refunded with returns.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded.
When you return items from a group of items purchased, the remaining amount spent may no longer be eligible for any discount you may have received (e.g., for gifts with purchase, free gifts, buying in quantity). If this is the case, the discount is subtracted from the price you paid for the returned item. To receive a complete refund, all items from the original purchase must be returned.
Before you return your HP product, did you know that many questions can be resolved at HP Customer Care?
HP Customer Care provides easy access to expert advice on all your HP products including setup and installation questions. List of resources:Support Troubleshooting Help SW Drivers Support Forums
To process a return
We only accept returns for orders placed with hp.com by phone or online. We cannot accept returns for the HP Parts Store, HP Support repaired and replacement products, or any other online store or retail outlet.
Returns requests can be initiated by phone, or for many products by online chat. Product exchanges are available by phone or chat.
Step One- Choose how to obtain a Returns Material Authorization (RMA)
Step Two- Receive the Return Label and Print it.
Label will be issued from FedEx.com. Check you junk mail if you don't see this in your inbox.
Step Three- Prepare and ship your product
- Place all items in the original packaging
- Remove, cover, or mark over any original shipping labels
- Write in bold letters on the outside of the package: "RMA
- Return the package using the provided Return Label at an authorized shipper
You can check the status of your return by viewing order status.