Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions customers can claim a one year warranty extension for their HP LaserJet printer compatible with the purchase of two qualifying Original HP toner products illustrated in the table below (the Qualifying HP Products) purchased between 01/11/2013 and midnight 31/01/2014. Customers may claim a maximum of 5 printer warranty extensions for HP LaserJet printers compatible with the qualifying Original HP toner products purchased together in one transaction during the period of the promotion.
Promo Dates: 01/11/2013 to 31/1/2014
Buy 2 of the same Original HP LaserJet Print Cartridges from the qualifying list for your HP LaserJet Printer and receive one years' FREE warranty extension.
2. To take advantage of the promotion, customers must complete the online claim form, available at INSERT WEB LINK WHEN AVAILABLE and attach proof of purchase in the form of the sellers invoice, via scan or email attachment, upload scan of the security seals(a) of the purchased toner (is this the right description for the hologram process?) and enter the printer serial number. Proof of order or dispatch note will not be accepted. The sellers invoice must clearly show the customer details, HP part codes of the qualifying products purchased, the purchase price and the date of purchase. The participant must not send original invoices as these cannot be returned. HP must receive the claim form and supporting documents within 30 days from the date of purchase and no later than midnight 02/03/2014.
(a) The HP security seals are located on the front side of the package. If security seals are not complete, the part with the identification number must be sent in.
3. The promotion is valid in respect of Qualifying HP Products purchased either directly from HP or an authorised reseller or authorised retailer of HP. The promotion is only valid for end user customers (i.e.: customers purchasing products for their own use); claims where the products purchased will be resold or rented to a third party are ineligible for this promotion.
4. Once the claim form and supporting documents have been received, HP will send the customer confirmation of receipt by email from XXX@hp.com. The email will confirm whether or not the claim for warranty extension has been successful. HP will endeavour to do this within 30 working days. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the claim team at XXX@hp.com, where customer has not received email confirmation within this time frame.
5. Customers providing an incomplete claim form or not sending in complete security seals will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required items within seven calendar days. If the participant still fails to comply with the terms and conditions, the claim for warranty extension will be rejected. HP will not be liable for any delay in responding outside of the seven day timeframe.
6. Warranty Extension confirmation details will be emailed to the individual or company email address stated as the purchaser on the proof of purchase invoice supplied & submitted online by the customer.
7. HP endeavours to process valid warranty extension claims in 30 working days from sending the confirmation email to customer or as soon as possible thereafter. HP will not be liable where claims are processed outside of this timeframe.
8. Where this warranty extension constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient.
9. The warranty extension will only be approved upon HPs satisfaction that the customer has fully complied with these terms and conditions and the associated instructions.
10. By completing the claim process customers confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions. Return of the Qualifying HP Product to the seller/reseller following submission of the claim for the warranty extension will disentitle the customer to the warranty extension.
11. The offer is valid only in the UK and Northern Ireland ?? what about EIRE for private end users and business customers. This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offers or special pricing offered on the qualifying products.
12. This offer is not open to employees of Hewlett Packard, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the promotion.
13. Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
14. For questions regarding the status of your claim, please email: XXX@hp.com
15. The warranty extension will not be granted to a customer who:
a. has not purchased a Qualifying HP Product within the promotional period; and/or
b. has not completed the claim form correctly; and/or
c. has not supplied proof of purchase; and/or
d. has not submitted the security seals ; and/or
e. has not submitted their claim form within 30 days from the date of purchase; and/or
f. failed in any way to comply with these terms and conditions as determined in HPs sole discretion.
16. HP reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims.
17. HP is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the customer from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
18. HP reserves the right to audit all warranty extension requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
19. All documentation submitted for this promotion becomes property of HP and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and future HP promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
20. HP may cancel this promotion where required to do so for legal or commercial reasons arising from applicable laws.
21. The decisions of HP in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding.
22. HP reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer at any time without notice.
23. HP shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused to customers pursuant to this promotion. However, nothing in these terms shall act so as to exclude or restrict HPs liability for death or personal injury of customer proven to be caused by HPs negligence.
24. In the event of false, erroneous claims submitted by the Customer or errors made by HP and subject to HP serving not less than 28 days prior written notice the Customer shall repay or reimburse any such false, erroneous claims and the Customer shall hold HP harmless and indemnify HP from any liability, claims, damages and tax liabilities arising in such circumstances.
25. In addition to the invoice for the purchased product, HP reserves the right to request from the customer further evidence of purchase and/or ownership (e.g. photo of the serial number label, barcodes,...)
26. If a product is returned (thus revoking the sales contract) no claim may be made for warranty extension. In this case warranty extension that has already been claimed must be returned.
27. This promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
28. Promoter UK: Hewlett Packard Limited, Amen Corner, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HN (referred to herein as HP).